ninZa.co’s version decides market trends based on cumulative delta values:
- If the cumulative delta is higher than a user-defined positive threshold, the market is considered to be in an uptrend.
- If the cumulative delta is lower than a user-defined negative threshold, the market is considered to be in a downtrend.
- Otherwise, the market is neutral.
[universal] the GUN for any trading BULLETS
Welcome to ninZa.co!
We are one of the world’s best & largest vendors that provide
pro trading software for 20,000+ NinjaTrader users.
- Instant download access to FREE indicators + ninZaRenko ($1000+ worth)
- Awesome trick about multi-timeframe charting (save you hundreds of $$$)
- 30% OFF welcome discount to support your first purchase
- Special 20% OFF coupon code, only for ninZaFamily members
- Invite to internal sales & special offers, only for ninZaFamily members
- Timely notifications: giveaways, indicator updates, tips & tricks, bug fixes, new releases, security issues...
- ... Many more (+)
We have thousands of users worldwide. The data shows that our indicators are being used by:
- Beginning traders
- Intermediate traders
- Pro traders who trade full-time for their livings
- Educators, room moderators, signal providers, trading vendors
- Institutional traders, fund managers
Thanks for all of your great indicators. They are the highest quality in the industry. Happy new year!
I bought your Easy Trend indicator because it has the HMA indicator built in it. It is great! Previously I have purchased your Superior MACD, Superior Donchian, Be$t Alligator, and Ruby River. These all work in their own right, but Easy Trend after 1 week of practice trading is the one I needed this whole time.
Easy Trend has allowed me for the first time in nine months of practice to have a trading plan that I can stick to. With the background painted, the line changing colors, and my voice recorded to play "buy" and "sell" signals, it was my best week of paper trading yet.
I also want to say thanks for making Quick Drawing and Moving Median free. Quick Drawing is always on my charts and Moving Median is nice for spotting trends in higher time frames.
I’ve owned several ninZa.co studies and I wouldn’t invest without them. What insight; second to none. Besides the studies, there is an excellent support staff always available. Can’t give a higher recommendation.
- Purchased Solar Wind + QQE Pro + Easy Trend + Be$t Alligator + Supply/Demand Discovery + Smart Ruler + Volume Delta + MA-Slope Trend Filter
Did some good performance today once again on my Leeloo combine using ninZaRenko on Nasdaq. I like it. I personally like the higher settings like ninZaRenko 21/7, but when gets slow come down to ninZaRenko 12/4 and snag a few points.