Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 20% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
Are you searching for an ASCTrend-style indicator for NinjaTrader 8? We have one: DWIN Trend, which was named after a serior developer of ninZa.co’s who is in charge of this indicator.
DWIN Trend is based on the Williams %R oscillator. For your information, Williams %R is similar to an inverted stochastic with a range from -100 to 0. We made 2 updates to Williams %R:
- We shifted up Williams %R by 50 to make the oscillator center around zero (ranging from -50 to +50), which makes it more convenient for graphical display.
- DWIN Trend allows you to smooth Williams %R with any of 10 popular smoothing methods.
DWIN Trend lets you define a high region & a low region (e.g. above +30 and below -30). Then:
- When Williams %R reaches +30, the trend switches from downtrend to uptrend. The uptrend maintains until Williams %R falls below -30. Depending on the value of Williams %R (and “Sensitive Mode”), an uptrend is divided into 2 strong phases: strong & weak.
- When Williams %R falls below -30, the trend switches from uptrend to downtrend. The downtrend maintains until Williams %R reaches +30. Depending on the value of Williams %R (and “Sensitive Mode”), a downtrend is divided into 2 strong phases: strong & weak.
A trend resuming signal is given when a trend (either uptrend or downtrend) switches from weak to strong. This signal is especially valuable to trend followers.
- Plot Williams %R
- Allow configuring “Sensitive Mode”
- Allow smoothing Williams %R (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Paint background to show 4 phases: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Paint bars based on 4 phases: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Colorize Williams %R based on 4 phases: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Highlight high & low regions
- Print markers on trend shift
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Print markers on trend resuming
- Trigger alerts on trend resuming
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Trend: 2 = uptrend strong, 1 = uptrend weak, -2 = downtrend strong, -1 = downtrend weak
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 14 Sep 2020 – A minor issue with “soundPath” was fixed.
- 04 Aug 2020 – Alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 20 Jul 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping).
- 15 Mar 2020 – The indicator was released (build new).