Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 20% OFF [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
Are you searching for an ASCTrend-style indicator for NinjaTrader 8? We have one: DWIN Trend, which was named after a serior developer of ninZa.co’s who is in charge of this indicator.
DWIN Trend is based on the Williams %R oscillator. For your information, Williams %R is similar to an inverted stochastic with a range from -100 to 0. We made 2 updates to Williams %R:
- We shifted up Williams %R by 50 to make the oscillator center around zero (ranging from -50 to +50), which makes it more convenient for graphical display.
- DWIN Trend allows you to smooth Williams %R with any of 10 popular smoothing methods.
DWIN Trend lets you define a high region & a low region (e.g. above +30 and below -30). Then:
- When Williams %R reaches +30, the trend switches from downtrend to uptrend. The uptrend maintains until Williams %R falls below -30. Depending on the value of Williams %R (and “Sensitive Mode”), an uptrend is divided into 2 strong phases: strong & weak.
- When Williams %R falls below -30, the trend switches from uptrend to downtrend. The downtrend maintains until Williams %R reaches +30. Depending on the value of Williams %R (and “Sensitive Mode”), a downtrend is divided into 2 strong phases: strong & weak.
A trend resuming signal is given when a trend (either uptrend or downtrend) switches from weak to strong. This signal is especially valuable to trend followers.
- Plot Williams %R
- Allow configuring “Sensitive Mode”
- Allow smoothing Williams %R (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Paint background to show 4 phases: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Paint bars based on 4 phases: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Colorize Williams %R based on 4 phases: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Highlight high & low regions
- Print markers on trend shift
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Print markers on trend resuming
- Trigger alerts on trend resuming
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Trend: 2 = uptrend strong, 1 = uptrend weak, -2 = downtrend strong, -1 = downtrend weak
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.