Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE sounds that read “fakey” in male and female voices for alerts.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: ready now
A fakey is a fake breakout out of an inside bar pattern. Fakey trading concept is first introduced to the trading world by the master of price action Nial Fuller. Please read his detailed explanation of fakeys at What Is A Fakey Pattern and How Do You Trade It?.
Our Fakey Pro indicator is powerful in that it allows you to filter fakeys by 3 factors: the maximum number of bars for a fakey to form, the minimum breakout, and the minimum return. This ensures that you just have fakeys of the best quality. Please learn more about these filters by reading Trader Manual.
The Strict mode lets you decide how inside bars are defined:
- Strict mode enabled (traditional definition): Inside bars are identified by comparing the high & low of the current bar to the high & low of the mother bar.
- Strict mode disabled (more flexible definition): Inside bars are identified by comparing the open & close of the current bar to the high & low of the mother bar.
The indicator also allows filtering mother bars based on their sizes. For example, you can define that mother bars must be at least 0.5 ninZaATR or 10 ticks.
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Allow filtering fakey by 3 factors: search limit, minimum breakout, minimum return
- Identify inside bars based on the Strict mode you select
- Allow specifying the minimum size of mother bars based on ninZaATR or tick unit
- Draw range high & low based on mother bar’s high & low, adjustable by a user-defined offset
- Paint the region between range high & range low to clearly show the box containing inside bars
- Colorize fakey based on its state: bullish up, bullish down, bearish up, bearish down
- Trigger alerts on fakey detected
- Print markers on fakey detected
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in ninZa.co's GRAND* HelloWin (our AMAZING analysis tool)
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 0 = normal, 1 = bullish fakey, -1 = bearish fakey
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE sounds that read “fakey” in male and female voices for alerts. FYI, these sounds are created with our Alert Sound Maker.
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 15 Apr 2021 – Regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping).
- 09 Mar 2020 – An issue related to exposed parameters was fixed.
- 17 Feb 2020 – Sound selector was fixed; a parameter name was revised.
- 20 May 2019 – An issue with Ninjascript readiness was fixed.
- 08 May 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).