Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 20% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
Are you looking for a really great NinjaTrader Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicator?
Those who use our NT7 ichimoku version already know how great the indicator is. But our NT8 version is even more superior! We are extremely proud that we are the very 1st vendor on the market to create an ichimoku indicator for NinjaTrader 8.
ninZa.co’s Superior Ichimoku is one of (if not) the most complete & stable ichimoku versions for NinjaTrader. It comes with a full set of 5 plots: the price-following Tenkan Sen & Kijun Sen, the leading Senkou Span A & Senkou Span B, the lagging Chikou Span.
Future segments of Senkou Span A and Senkou Span B are very valuable because they can provide great prediction. However, you can hardly find these future segments in other NinjaTrader ichimoku versions. Don’t worry, ninZa.co’s Superior Ichimoku has them!
The cloud (kumo) between Senkou Span A and Senkou Span B are often used as an area of support/resistance, especially when the market is in a clear trend. Therefore, the future cloud provides predictive support/resistance, which is an extremely valuable point of this superb indicator (ninZa.co’s version is one of the very rare NinjaTrader 8 ichimoku versions that have the future cloud).
ninZa.co provides options to let you add smoothing to the ichimoku plots (with any of 10 popular moving averages). The indicator smoothes the raw prices prior to being used for calculation, instead of smoothing the results. This way, the lag is lessened and the results are still smoother. Some fake signals are also filtered out.
Superior Ichimoku also decides the trend phase of the market based on its position relative to the ichimoku cloud. If the price is above the cloud, the trend is up; if the price is below the cloud, the trend is down. Trend state tolerance (in ninZaATR unit) is a special feature to help avoid some fake trend changes. By default, it is required that the price must travel beyond the cloud by at least 1 ninZaATR for the trend to shift.
ninZa.co’s robust bar painting technology is available to help you quickly identify the trend status (uptrend/downtrend). It’s so easy on the eyes!
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Display a full set of 5 ichimoku plots, including future segments
- Colorize bars to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Colorize bullish & bearish clouds, including future clouds
- Work stably with additional series added to chart, no matter whether the added one is timebased or non-timebased NT8 only
- Allow quick on/off switch via a draggable & customizable toggle, WITHOUT reloading chart; turn off price markers as well NT8 only
- Allow smoothing the raw prices (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Print markers on trend shift NT8 only
- Trigger alerts on trend shift NT8 only
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination NT8 only
- Provide NinjaScript plots for future Senkou Span A & Senkou Span B NT8 only
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Trend: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 20 Mar 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; alert popup was visually enhanced; all plot values were rounded to the nearest tick size; price smoothing was added; trend phase was added; markers and alerts were added.
- 23 Mar 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 23 Aug 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 02 Feb 2017 – The indicator was made to draw on Strategy Analyzer’s charts.
- 15 Dec 2016 – Anti-aliasing was optimized.
- 01 Sep 2016 – Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 21 Jul 2016 – Stability was improved.
- 02 Jul 2016 – Fractional price format was added (for ZB, ZF, ZN…).
- 07 Apr 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 30 Aug 2016 – The indicator was made to partially work with “Equidistant Bar Spacing” disabled (forward plots print, but forward clouds don’t paint).
- 25 Nov 2014 – The indicator was released.