- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
Ruby River is our special indicator. It consists of a moving average based on bar highs & another moving average based on bar lows. The region between 2 moving averages forms a so-called trend river! When the price closes below the lower MA, a downtrend is formed; and when the price closes above the upper MA, an uptrend is formed. This river can be broadened or narrowed by a user-defined offset based on ninZaATR or standard deviation.
An important part of this indicator is PULLBACK signals. A pullback is certified by the market traveling back into the river (verified by a close) and then going out the river again to resume its trend (verified by a close). Pullbacks are marked by red & blue symbols whose shapes look similar to ruby gemstones, with the meaning that there are rubies in this river. It’s real, trading profits can buy rubies :)
A must-consider indicator for trend followers!
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Plot a moving average based on bar highs & a moving average based on bar lows
- Allow defining moving average (with 11 popular moving averages)
- Allow smoothing moving average
- Paint the cloud between 2 moving averages to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Colorize bars to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint plot to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint chart background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Colorize bars based on 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Trigger alerts on pullback
- Print markers on trend shift
- Print markers on pullback
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in ninZa.co's GRAND* HelloWin (our AMAZING analysis tool)
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Trend: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Signal_Pullback: 1 = uptrend pullback, -1 = downtrend pullback, 0 = no pullback
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 14 Aug 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 03 Apr 2019 – Font issue in Windows 7 was fixed.
- 25 Mar 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).