- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: not available
We are confident that Smart Ruler is the #1 ruler for NinjaTrader. It helps you take a measurement between any 2 points on your chart and print a great deal of valuable information.
- Allow unlimited measurements on chart (survive platform restart) NT8 only
- Print Y-axis measurement in ticks
- Print Y-axis measurement in pips NT8 only
- Print Y-axis measurement in points
- Print Y-axis measurement in percent
- Print Y-axis measurement in money value
- Allow using Chart Trader’s quantity or custom quantity for money value calculation NT8 only
- Print X-axis measurement in bars
- Print X-axis measurement in time duration
- Print total volume across measured interval NT8 only
- Print information of anchor points
- Support fractional price format for ZB, ZF, ZN… NT8 only
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 26 Feb 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 27 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded; info box position was rearranged.
- 14 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 26 Feb 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 16 Sep 2017 – The ability to hide measurement-info box was added.
- 11 Apr 2017 – The option to place measurement info on the left was added.
- 07 Mar 2017 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 27 Sep 2014 – Raw points was included in measurement information.
- 23 Jul 2014 – Percentage of price change was included in measurement information, regular font weight was used (instead of bold font) to improve ease of reading, the bug associated with Ctrl key was fixed.
- 17 Jul 2014 – Escape key was no longer used as a switch, dollar value of measured ticks was included in measurement information, ease of visibility was improved.
- Mar 2014 – Many visual enhancements were made, such as bar highlight or price display.
- Feb 2014 – Measuring was made to be absolutely accurate, compatible, and stable with the use of a special algorithm.
- Jan 2014 – The indicator was released.