- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: not available
This indicator supports 2 profile types:
- Volume profile: The profile is based on volume distribution by price. For example, a volume profile row of 100 means that there have been 100 contracts traded at that price. Recommended for instruments with true volumes, such as futures and stocks.
- TPO profile: The profile is based on TPO distribution by price. TPO stands for “time price opportunity”, but we removed the time element to maximally simplify it for everyone to understand: a TPO is now just a “hit” of the market at a price. For example, a TPO profile row of 100 means that the market has traded at that price 100 times. Recommended for instruments without true volumes.
THIS VERSION SHOWS A MARKET PROFILE FOR EACH USER-DRAWN ZONE (view all versions).
Profile zones are defined by “Rectangle” objects in the NT7 version and by “Region Highlight X” objects in the NT8 version.
- Build and print unlimited USER-DRAWN volume profiles or TPO profiles
- Let you freely move, resize, or edit profile zones
- Give total control on resolution configuration (instruction for NT7 version)
- Print volume or TPO number at each price NT8 only
- Print important profile levels (POC, WAP, VAL, VAH) with professional price labels (support fractional price format for ZB, ZF, ZN…)
- Allow painting profile with color gradient to highlight where volume/TPO distributes most or least
- Allow defining value area with custom percentage
- Allow quick on/off switch via a draggable & customizable toggle, WITHOUT reloading chart NT8 only
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 02 Feb 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 20 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 12 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 14 Aug 2018 – A rendering issue caused by recent changes of the platform was fixed.
- 01 Jul 2017 – Incorrect graphical updates related to toggle switch were fixed.
- 09 May 2017 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 25 Mar 2017 – A critical issue with real-time data updating was fixed.
- 23 Jan 2017 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 15 Dec 2016 – Label sharpness was enhanced; anti-aliasing was optimized.
- 13 Oct 2016 – Bar outline blur was fixed.
- 03 Oct 2016 – A bug was fixed to stabilize the indicator on all machines.
- 23 Sep 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 21 Nov 2016 – Fractional price format was added (for ZB, ZF, ZN…).
- 21 Sep 2016 – The interference with Risk-Reward Meter was removed.
- 28 Oct 2015 – The indicator was released.