Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 30% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
This indicator supports 2 profile types:
- Volume profile: The profile is based on volume distribution by price. For example, a volume profile row of 100 means that there have been 100 contracts traded at that price. Recommended for instruments with true volumes, such as futures and stocks.
- TPO profile: The profile is based on TPO distribution by price. TPO stands for “time price opportunity”, but we removed the time element to maximally simplify it for everyone to understand: a TPO is now just a “hit” of the market at a price. For example, a TPO profile row of 100 means that the market has traded at that price 100 times. Recommended for instruments without true volumes, such as forex.
THIS VERSION SHOWS A MARKET PROFILE FOR EACH USER-DRAWN ZONE (view all versions).
Profile zones are defined by “Rectangle” objects in the NT7 version and by “Region Highlight X” objects in the NT8 version.
- Build and print unlimited USER-DRAWN volume profiles or TPO profiles
- Let you freely move, resize, or edit profile zones
- Give total control on resolution configuration (instruction for NT7 version)
- Print volume or TPO number at each price NT8 only
- Print important profile levels (POC, WAP, VAL, VAH) with professional price labels (support fractional price format for ZB, ZF, ZN…)
- Allow painting profile with color gradient to highlight where volume/TPO distributes most or least
- Allow defining value area with custom percentage
- Allow quick on/off switch via a draggable & customizable toggle, WITHOUT reloading chart NT8 only
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 20 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 12 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 14 Aug 2018 – A rendering issue caused by recent changes of the platform was fixed.
- 01 Jul 2017 – Incorrect graphical updates related to toggle switch were fixed.
- 09 May 2017 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 25 Mar 2017 – A critical issue with real-time data updating was fixed.
- 23 Jan 2017 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 15 Dec 2016 – Label sharpness was enhanced; anti-aliasing was optimized.
- 13 Oct 2016 – Bar outline blur was fixed.
- 03 Oct 2016 – A bug was fixed to stabilize the indicator on all machines.
- 23 Sep 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 21 Nov 2016 – Fractional price format was added (for ZB, ZF, ZN…).
- 21 Sep 2016 – The interference with Risk-Reward Meter was removed.
- 28 Oct 2015 – The indicator was released.