Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 20% OFF [contact]
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive Alert Sound Maker ($79 worth) as a FREE gift.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
We are excited to introduce Divergence Engine$ – our AMAZING NinjaTrader divergence indicator that catches REGULAR divergences, which signal possible trend reversals. As for hidden divergences, please check out its brother: Divergence Hidden$.
This is a UNIVERSAL solution to regular divergence trading. Divergences can be identified by comparing price action and an oscillator of your choice. Yes, you can freely use RSI, MACD, stochastic, CCI… Any indicators, from any vendors! That’s why the indicator name is “Engine$”, just like an engine that can be installed in any cars. Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive a Trader Manual with step-by-step instructions to help you select any oscillator of yours for divergence identification.
Our Divergence Engine$ indicator helps identify regular divergences, which signal possible trend reversals:
- Bullish regular divergence: This pattern is observed when price action makes a lower/equal low but the oscillator makes a higher low.
- Bearish regular divergence: This pattern is observed when price action makes a higher/equal high but the oscillator makes a lower high.
With its dedicated NinjaScript signals, Divergence Engine$ can be used in Market Analyzer to scan tens or even thousands of instruments at the same time for divergence signals. Let’s imagine how it can save you time and effort in monitoring multiple markets and searching for profit opportunities from trend reversals.
The “Lookback” feature allows you to scan up to 10 latest swing points for divergence patterns. “Lookback” comes with minimum & maximum definitions so that you can specify a lookback range of your favorite. For example, you only wish to scan for divergences that are based on at least 3 latest swing points and at most 5 latest swing points. We had to use a very sophisticated algorithm in order to program this feature.
- Allow choosing ANY oscillator for REGULAR divergence identification
- Allow configuring swing point’s neighborhood for price & plot
- Allow configuring minimum & maximum swing points for lookback
- Allow customizing the color & visibility of price/plot swing points
- Allow customizing the styles of price/plot divergence lines
- Highlight chart background to show divergence regions
- Trigger alerts on divergence appearance
- Print markers on divergence appearance
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Divergence: 1 = bullish divergence, -1 = bearish divergence, 0 = no divergence, 99 = both divergence
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 30 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 10 Apr 2020 – A minor change was made.
- 18 Mar 2020 – The “Lookback” feature was added to allow scanning up to 10 latest swing points for divergence patterns.
- 25 Feb 2020 – The indicator was released (build new).