Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive Alert Sound Maker ($79 worth) as a FREE gift.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: ready now
This NinjaTrader 8 divergence indicator recognizes divergence patterns based on swing-point analysis. For a swing to be detected, a delay of N bars is required. Therefore, divergence signals are delayed by N bars, where N = 3 by default for accurate identification (N is at least 1). However, this delay is not serious because a valid divergence has a long-term effect, often tens or hundreds of bars afterward.
How can we catch a swing high exactly at its peak?
Only after some more bars without further price increase can we know it is a swing high.
We are excited to introduce Divergence Engine$ – our AMAZING NinjaTrader divergence indicator that catches REGULAR divergences, which signal possible trend reversals. As for hidden divergences, please check out its brother: Divergence Hidden$.
This is a UNIVERSAL solution to regular divergence trading. Divergences can be identified by comparing price action and an oscillator of your choice. Yes, you can freely use this NinjaTrader divergence indicator with RSI or MACD, stochastic, CCI… Any indicators, from any vendors! That’s why the indicator name is “Engine$”, just like an engine that can be installed in any cars. Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive a Trader Manual with step-by-step instructions to help you select any oscillator of yours for divergence identification.
Our Divergence Engine$ indicator helps identify regular divergences, which signal possible trend reversals.
Let’s take a look at the example of Divergence Engine$, our NinjaTrader regular divergence indicator and RSI, an oscillator identifying bullish and bearish regular divergence.
- Bullish regular divergence: the oscillator makes a higher low while the price makes a lower/equal low.
- Bearish regular divergence: the RSI oscillator makes a lower high while the regular divergence indicator for NinjaTrader shows a higher/equal high.
With its dedicated NinjaScript signals, Divergence Engine$ can be used in Market Analyzer to scan tens or even thousands of instruments at the same time for divergence signals. Let’s imagine how it can save you time and effort in monitoring multiple markets and searching for profit opportunities from trend reversals.
The “Lookback” feature allows you to scan up to 10 latest swing points for divergence patterns. “Lookback” comes with minimum & maximum definitions so that you can specify a lookback range of your favorite. For example, you only wish to scan for divergences that are based on at least 3 latest swing points and at most 5 latest swing points. We had to use a very sophisticated algorithm in order to program this feature.
- Allow choosing ANY oscillator for REGULAR divergence identification
- Allow configuring swing point’s neighborhood for price & plot
- Allow configuring minimum & maximum swing points for lookback
- Allow customizing the color & visibility of price/plot swing points
- Allow customizing the styles of price/plot divergence lines
- Highlight chart background to show divergence regions
- Trigger alerts on divergence appearance
- Print markers on divergence appearance
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in ninZa.co's GRAND* HelloWin (our AMAZING analysis tool)
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Divergence: 1 = bullish divergence, -1 = bearish divergence, 0 = no divergence, 99 = both divergence
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 15 Dec 2020 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 30 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 10 Apr 2020 – A minor change was made.
- 18 Mar 2020 – The “Lookback” feature was added to allow scanning up to 10 latest swing points for divergence patterns.
- 25 Feb 2020 – The indicator was released (build new).