Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 30% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
“EOB” denotes End Of Bar; this is an amazing NinjaTrader close-bar order tool that you’ll see nowhere else.
Many traders only place orders at the end of a bar because this style relieves harmful emotions and gives more solid confirmations of trading signals. However, we are just slow humans so it is inevitable to be late by several seconds (sometimes even tens of seconds), during which a superfast market may have moved dozens of ticks.
Don’t worry! Let EOB Ordering play the tough game for you, as it was designed to reduce the ordering time to just few… milliseconds (1 millisecond = 1/1000 second). This amazing addon works with ANY bar types.
- Place EOB market orders
- Place EOB pending orders: LMT, MIT, STP, SLM (with predefined SLM offsets) NT8 only
- Allow choosing reference price type for pending orders: next bar’s first tick or this bar’s close, open, high, low, median, typical, weighted NT8 only
- Allow choosing reference price offset (in ticks or forex pips) for pending orders NT8 only
- Support 4 presets for quantity NT8 only
- Allow defining bar bias (up/down) based on bar body (i.e. the difference between bar close & bar open)
- Allow defining bar bias (up/down) based on neutral range (please read this for an easy explanation of neutral range) NT8 only
- Display real-time status of EOB order
- Allow keeping EOB order active through bars with Active ‘Til Canceled option
- Provide easy management via a draggable & customizable control panel NT8 only
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 01 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order); negative offset was permitted.
- 22 Mar 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 13 Dec 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; stability was improved.
- 31 Oct 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 22 Aug 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 09 Jul 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 18 Mar 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 20 Oct 2017 – Instructions were updated.
- 03 May 2017 – Compatibility was improved.
- 20 Apr 2017 – Default quantity set by ATM module was corrected.
- 28 Nov 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 25 Mar 2015 – “Switch OFF” was moved to the top of the dropdown list, context panel & marker were added.
- 15 Jan 2015 – The indicator was released.