- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: ready now
Obtain the whole dynamics behind market trends with Cumulative Delta for NinjaTrader 8
Cumulative Delta for NinjaTrader 8 monitors the accumulation of bar-by-bar volume delta throughout a day. Every day is a new game, so cumulative delta resets to count from zero on each day start.
ninZa.co’s version of Cumulative Delta for NinjaTrader 8 is special in that it decides market trends based on the analyses of cumulative delta + moving median of cumulative delta + price action. Though we cannot reveal the indicator algorithm, we can proudly say that this version of Cumulative Delta is a one-of-its-kind delta interpreter in the trading world. The awesome indicator frequently identifies trend phases so well that even we, the developer, are surprised!
More wonderfully, this special NinjaTrader Cumulative Delta indicator allows you to filter volumes by specifying a preferred range of volume sizes, so that you can track the footprints and know the behaviors of a special group of traders. Here are some sample volume filters that you can set up:
- Volumes from 1 to 5: Retail traders
- Volumes from 6 to 19: Big professional traders
- Volumes from 20 to 999999: Banks & hedge funds
You can also use the background highlight of uptrend/downtrend phases as a filter to approve or decline your trading signals.
Candles are specially painted in colors of your choice to highlight periods when the market is in a strong uptrend/downtrend.
- Plot cumulative delta
- Plot moving median of cum. delta (with configurable period)
- Plot the difference between cumulative delta and moving median
- Offer 3 modes of volume base for selection: BidAskPrice_RealVolume, UpDownTick_RealVolume, UpDownTick_UnitVolume
- Function on both historical & real-time data in BidAskPrice_RealVolume mode (you need to enable Tick Replay for the indicator to function on historical data)
- Function on both historical & real-time data in UpDownTick_RealVolume or UpDownTick_UnitVolume mode
- Function for instruments without real volumes – using UpDownTick_UnitVolume mode
- Let you define your favorite thresholds of strong positive difference & strong negative difference
- Let you define your own filter of minimum volume & maximum volume
- Paint background to show 4 phases: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Paint bars to highlight periods when the market is in a strong uptrend/downtrend
- Colorize cumulative delta to clearly show 4 plot states: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Print markers on trend start
- Trigger alerts on trend start
- Print markers on trend resuming
- Trigger alerts on trend resuming
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Can be used in HelloWin Backtest - our AMAZING backtesting software @ HelloWin.io
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Trend: 2 = uptrend strong, 1 = uptrend weak, -2 = downtrend strong, -1 = downtrend weak, 0 = neutral
- Signal_State: 1 = diff above positive threshold, -1 = diff below negative threshold, 0 = diff in between the thresholds
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: only INTRADAY intervals (no matter timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom)
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 24 Oct 2022 – The Volume filter was added.
- 11 Oct 2021 – The algorithm was entirely upgraded for tremendously improved performance.
- 10 Jun 2021 – The indicator was released (build new).