Introduce Bitcoin payment gateway
Special sale: 40% OFF any indicators, just for a limited time
Applicable to all payments sent via our new Bitcoin payment gateway
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: ready now
Cumulative Delta monitors the accumulation of bar-by-bar volume delta throughout a day. Every day is a new game, so cumulative delta resets to count from zero on each day start.
ninZa.co’s version is special in that it decides market trends based on cumulative delta values:
- If the cumulative delta is higher than a user-defined positive threshold, the market is considered to be in an uptrend.
- If the cumulative delta is lower than a user-defined negative threshold, the market is considered to be in a downtrend.
- Otherwise, the market is neutral.
You can use the background highlight of uptrend/downtrend phases as a filter to approve or decline your trading signals.
Candles are specially painted in colors of your choices to highlight periods when the cumulative delta positively increases in an uptrend or negatively increases in a downtrend.
- Plot cumulative delta
- Offer 3 modes of volume base for selection: BidAskPrice_RealVolume, UpDownTick_RealVolume, UpDownTick_UnitVolume
- Function on both historical & real-time data in BidAskPrice_RealVolume mode (you need to enable Tick Replay for the indicator to function on historical data)
- Function on both historical & real-time data in UpDownTick_RealVolume or UpDownTick_UnitVolume mode
- Function for instruments without real volumes (forex, CFDs, indices) – using UpDownTick_UnitVolume mode
- Let you define your favorite thresholds of strong positive delta & strong negative delta
- Paint background to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Paint bars to highlight periods when the cumulative delta positively increases in an uptrend or negatively increases in a downtrend
- Colorize cumulative delta to clearly show 4 plot states: positive increase, positive decrease, negative increase, negative decrease
- Print markers on trend start
- Trigger alerts on trend start
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 2 = positive increase, 1 = positive decrease, -2 = negative increase, -1 = negative decrease, 0 = zero
- Signal_Trend: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend, 0 = neutral
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: only INTRADAY intervals (no matter timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom)
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 10 Jun 2021 – The indicator was released (build new).