Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 20% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
This indicator beautifully plots the volume delta of each bar, which is the difference between the total buy volume & the total sell volume of a bar. This is a SUPER IMPORTANT indicator used by successful trading professionals, and it can be a great fit for any trading systems.
- Display volume delta of each bar as an elastic ribbon at chart bottom (automatically adjusts to fit your bar spacing)
- Offer 3 modes of volume base for selection: BidAskPrice_RealVolume, UpDownTick_RealVolume, UpDownTick_UnitVolume
- Function on both historical & real-time data in BidAskPrice_RealVolume mode (you need to enable Tick Replay for the indicator to function on historical data) NT8 only
- Function on both historical & real-time data in UpDownTick_RealVolume or UpDownTick_UnitVolume mode
- Function for instruments without real volumes (forex, CFDs, indices) – using UpDownTick_UnitVolume mode
- Let you define your favorite thresholds of strong positive delta & strong negative delta
- Colorize volume delta numbers separately for strong positive delta, weak positive delta, neutral delta, weak negative delta, strong negative delta
- Optionally hide delta numbers to save space (volume delta strength is recognized via color)
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: only INTRADAY intervals (no matter timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom)
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 05 Feb 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 23 Mar 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 11 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 14 Oct 2017 – The indicator was made to also function on historical data in BidAskPrice_RealVolume mode (with Tick Replay enabled).
- 15 Dec 2016 – Anti-aliasing was revised.
- 03 Sep 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 03 Sep 2016 – The indicator was totally upgraded – present volume delta information as a ribbon, add up/down tick volume base with the ability to plot for historical data.
- 27 Jan 2015 – The indicator was released.