[universal] the GUN for any trading BULLETS, starting at 50% OFF
ONCE-in-a-LIFETIME Super Discount
50% OFF within next 2 days, then...
40% OFF within 3 days after that, then...
30% OFF within 4 days after that, then...
25% OFF within 5 days after that.
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
Risk/Reward Meter is a very important NinjaTrader risk reward indicator.
The NT8 version also provides a unique NinjaTrader position sizing feature that you’ll see nowhere else.
One of the most vital things you must do before placing a trade is to calculate potential risk & reward amounts. That is… first draw some lines, calculate distances between the lines in ticks, then divide the distances to derive reward:risk ratios. A lot of boring and time-wasting steps, right?
Forget them all! Let Risk/Reward Meter do these calculations for you and professionally display all the information you need.
The NT8 version of Risk/Reward Meter supports position sizing based on a predefined risk percentage of account cash. It is perfectly compatible with USD accounts or non-USD accounts, USD instruments or non-USD instruments. Here are examples of money configurations for non-USD instruments that you should read and follow: FDAX config (currency: EUR) and EURGBP config (currency: GBP).
After calculating the suitable quantity for you, the NT8 version can automatically send the quantity to Chart Trader, ready for your next order placements.
- Draw elegant risk & reward zones with up to 3 targets
- Save drawing & calculations for an instrument (survive: platform restart, chart reloading, timeframe switch within that instrument)
- Support fixed-quantity position sizing based on quantity input NT8 only
- Support auto-quantity position sizing based on max risk (% of account cash) NT8 only
- Synchronize quantity with Chart Trader NT8 only
- Paint risk zone in a special color to alert max risk exceeded NT8 only
- Display prices of stop & targets
- Display reward:risk ratios of stop & targets
- Display risk percentages of stop & targets NT8 only
- Display the numbers of ticks (NT8 version supports forex pips as well) of stop & targets
- Display money values of stop & targets
- Paint risk & reward zones with customizable colors & opacity
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 25 Nov 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order); max risk in cash was added.
- 22 Mar 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 29 Aug 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 09 Feb 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 03 May 2017 – Compatibility was improved.
- 20 Apr 2017 – Incorrect drawing position on high-DPI screens was fixed.
- 07 Feb 2017 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 13 Dec 2016 – An auto-scaling issue was fixed; options were added for dragging management.
- 09 Dec 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 20 Dec 2014 – The flexibility to drag and drop reward levels was added.
- 24 Sep 2014 – The indicator was released.