- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
NonlagMA is a distinctive underground moving average that uses Mathematical cosine function to produce the least lag possible.
ninZa.co enhanced this indicator by rounding the moving average to the nearest tick size; adding graphical enhancements; adding alerts and markers; fixing & strengthening the codes.
We also added a filter to let traders specify the minimum plot change that is required to make the moving average angles up/down. If the plot change is less than the filter amount (in ninZaATR or tick unit), the moving average will turn flat. This filter can be applied before or after smoothing, at your discretion.
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Plot NonlagMA
- Allow smoothing NonlagMA with 11 popular moving averages
- Allow applying a plot change filter, either before or after smoothing
- Paint background to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Colorize bars based on 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Colorize plot based on 4 phases: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Print markers on trend shift
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in HelloWin Backtest - our AMAZING backtesting software @ HelloWin.io
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Trend: 2 = uptrend strong, 1 = uptrend weak, -2 = downtrend strong, -1 = downtrend weak
- Signal_Trade: 1 = uptrend start, -1 = downtrend start, 0 = no signals
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 19 Oct 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; alert popup was visually enhanced; “Signal: Trade” was added.
- 02 May 2020 – A minor change was made.
- 27 Mar 2020 – The indicator was released (built new).