Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 20% OFF [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
Supply/demand is a very famous trading method that helps traders gauge & take advantage of trading actions made by BIG PLAYERS (like banks or funds), whose heavy positions seriously impact the market.
Unfortunately, each trader draws supply/demand zones differently. And ironically: when asked how they draw supply/demand zones, what their rules are – they even cannot answer with certainty and clarity. This makes it nearly impossible to code a great NinjaTrader supply and demand indicator.
That’s why ninZa.co set a quest to develop this challenging indicator for the NinjaTrader community. Supply/Demand Discovery, our success & pride, is one of the very rare supply/demand indicators for the NinjaTrader platform, and perhaps the most accurate version!
Why is ours the most accurate version? Because it does NOT repeat the mistake of other existing supply/demand indicators: they all just draw supply/demand zones from market tops/bottoms.
This makes supply/demand nothing but support/resistance (we already have Naked Extrema for support/resistance). However, a critical thing traders must understand is that: supply/demand and support/resistance are 2 different things, not one!
Our Supply/Demand Discovery indicator truly reflects the mechanism of supply & demand – the 2 forces behind all price discoveries of all markets. Here are the correct definitions:
- A supply zone is where the supply overwhelms the demand (sellers dominate). This makes the price PLUMMET.
- A demand zone is where the demand overwhelms the supply (buyers dominate). This makes the price ROCKET.
As you see, supply/demand zones do not just show up at tops/bottoms. They may occur somewhere in the MIDDLE, which is the key difference to support/resistance.
Our super indicator discovers supply/demand zones by searching for large moves happening within a very short period (on chart: you see the price rocket/plummet). It allows you to fully define criteria of a large move (example: at least 3 ATR within 3 bars, or at least 10 ATR within 7 bars…).
Supply/Demand Discovery is extremely helpful for many common trading styles:
- Reversal trading: If a false breakout occurs, the odd for seeing a successful reversal is very high.
- Support and resistance: Supply and demand zones are natural support and resistance levels.
- Stop loss and take profit: Always place your profit target ahead of a zone and set your stop order behind a zone.
To dig further on this important topic, please read the following great article → 6 Secrets for Supply/Demand Trading.
- Draw active supply/demand zones
- Draw inactive supply/demand zones
- Allow defining lookback in bars or days
- Allow choosing between 6 modes for the near price: wick, body, full range, one third, mid, two third
- Allow extending the far price by taking into account the bar just before a zone’s start bar
- Allow limiting the height of supply/demand zones
- Allow customizing styles for active supply & demand zones separately
- Allow customizing styles for inactive supply & demand zones separately
- Allow hiding inactive supply/demand zones
- Print price labels for active supply/demand zones
- Allow quick on/off indicator switch & alert switch via customizable & draggable toggles
- Trigger alerts on zone proximity approach (in both modes: on bar close & on price change)
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.