Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose & OnPriceChange
- Trader manual: not available
Supply/demand is a very famous trading method that helps traders gauge & take advantage of trading actions made by BIG PLAYERS (like banks or funds), whose heavy positions seriously impact the market.
Unfortunately, each trader draws supply/demand zones differently. And ironically: when asked how they draw supply/demand zones, what their rules are – they even cannot answer with certainty and clarity. This makes it nearly impossible to code a great NinjaTrader supply and demand indicator.
That’s why ninZa.co set a quest to develop this challenging indicator for the NinjaTrader community. Supply/Demand Discovery, our success & pride, is one of the very rare supply/demand indicators for the NinjaTrader platform, and perhaps the most accurate version!
Why is ours the most accurate version? Because it does NOT repeat the mistake of other existing supply/demand indicators: they all just draw supply/demand zones from market tops/bottoms.
This makes supply/demand nothing but support/resistance (we already have Naked Extrema for support/resistance). However, a critical thing traders must understand is that: supply/demand and support/resistance are 2 different things, not one!
Our Supply/Demand Discovery indicator truly reflects the mechanism of supply & demand – the 2 forces behind all price discoveries of all markets. Here are the correct definitions:
- A supply zone is where the supply overwhelms the demand (sellers dominate). This makes the price PLUMMET.
- A demand zone is where the demand overwhelms the supply (buyers dominate). This makes the price ROCKET.
As you see, supply/demand zones do not just show up at tops/bottoms. They may occur somewhere in the MIDDLE, which is the key difference to support/resistance.
Our super indicator discovers supply/demand zones by searching for large moves happening within a very short period (on chart: you see the price rocket/plummet). It allows you to fully define criteria of a large move (example: at least 3 ATR within 3 bars, or at least 10 ATR within 7 bars…).
Supply/Demand Discovery is extremely helpful for many common trading styles:
- Reversal trading: If a false breakout occurs, the odd for seeing a successful reversal is very high.
- Support and resistance: Supply and demand zones are natural support and resistance levels.
- Stop loss and take profit: Always place your profit target ahead of a zone and set your stop order behind a zone.
To dig further on this important topic, please read the following great article → 6 Secrets for Supply/Demand Trading.
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Draw active supply/demand zones
- Draw inactive supply/demand zones
- Allow defining lookback in bars or days
- Allow choosing between 6 modes for the near price: wick, body, full range, one third, mid, two third
- Allow extending the far price by taking into account the bar just before a zone’s start bar
- Allow limiting the height of supply/demand zones
- Allow customizing styles for active supply & demand zones separately
- Allow customizing styles for inactive supply & demand zones separately
- Allow hiding inactive supply/demand zones
- Print price labels for active supply/demand zones
- Allow quick on/off indicator switch & alert switch via customizable & draggable toggles
- Trigger alerts on zone proximity approach (in both modes: on bar close & on price change)
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 31 Aug 2020 – Regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced; bar painting was added.
- 06 Jan 2020 – A minor issue was fixed.
- 27 Dec 2019 – The indicator was released (build new).