- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose & OnPriceChange
- Trader manual: not available
Market Extremes is a super useful indicator that displays market extreme levels. Market extremes include:
- Market tops: A top must be not lower than the highs of N bars to its left and not lower than the highs of M bars to its right.
- Market bottoms: A bottom must be not greater than the lows of N bars to its left and not greater than the lows of M bars to its right.
An extreme level is intact until the market breaks the level (verified by a close), which makes the level turn from “intact” to “broken”.
The indicator allows you to define the qualifying age of an extreme level: an extreme level is considered meaningful only if it is at least X bars old.
The “Smart Level Thickness” feature is super useful in helping you recognize how old a level is. An old level is thicker, and a young level is thinner. The thickness of a level is proportional to its age (measured in bars).
This amazing indicator will also alert you when the market approaches within a user-defined distance (in ticks) from the nearest extreme level.
Market Extremes works perfectly on any charts: minute, tick, volume, day, range, renko, ninZaRenko, KingRenko$…
- Draw intact extreme levels
- Draw broken extreme levels
- Allow defining the neighborhood of an extreme: how many bars to its left & how many bars to its right
- Allow defining lookback in bars or days
- Smartly adjust the thickness of a level to reflect its age
- Allow customizing styles for intact maximum & minimum levels separately
- Allow customizing styles for tested maximum & minimum levels separately
- Allow hiding tested levels
- Print a price label for each intact level
- Allow quick on/off indicator switch & alert switch via customizable & draggable toggles
- Trigger alerts on level proximity approach (in both modes: on bar close & on price change)
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 18 Dec 2022 – The indicator was renamed to Market Extremes.
- 18 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 13 Dec 2019 – An alert issue was fixed.
- 13 Dec 2019 – A lookback issue was fixed.
- 23 Nov 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).