Introduce Bitcoin payment gateway
Special sale: 50% OFF any indicators, just for a limited time
Applicable to all payments sent via our new Bitcoin payment gateway
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE indicator templates for your quick use.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: ready now
Why “wind”? Because a trend resembles a wind: it has both direction and strength. A trend is a trader’s friend, so it’s important to know the trend’s direction and strength. Our Solar Wind indicator interprets all of these for you, making trend trading simple!
Solar Wind is a complete trend-trading indicator. ninZa.co researched hard to develop Solar Wind as an indicator that is purely based on ninZaATR and price action, totally not using any moving averages or smoothing in order to minimize lags.
This spectacular indicator has 2 visual plots of the best values for a trend trader, both of which are ninZaATR-based distances from the reference price:
- Trend Vector: A vector provides both direction and amplitude information. Similarly, our trend vector not only tells the trend direction (uptrend or downtrend) but also the trend strength (strong or weak). It’s easy to read the trend heat!
- Trailing Stop: This plot is reserved for trailing-stop attachment purpose. You just need to attach your stop to this plot and automatically ride a massive & lasting trend to the very end. This helps you be immune from harmful emotions that often kick you out of a great trend so soon.
Here’s how to read “Trend Vector”:
- If the “Trend Vector” plot is flat, the trend is weak: maybe it’s experiencing a correction, or it has matured with an imminent reversal.
- If the “Trend Vector” plot heads upward, the uptrend is strong.
- If the “Trend Vector” plot heads downward, the downtrend is strong.
4 states of the markets (strong/weak uptrend, strong/weak downtrend) are displayed clearly with various visual signals to help you easily read: bar painting, plot colorization, background highlight.
The best signal of Solar Wind is PULLBACK. As you know, a trend rarely goes straight, but often retraces – which creates great opportunities for pullback trading. In Solar Wind, pullbacks are our recommended signals for entries. From our testing and experiences, the first and second pullbacks are usually the most reliable and optimal entries.
A spectacular feature of Solar Wind is trend step prints, based on the analysis of “Trend Vector” flat segments. Trend step decreases warn of trend weakness and therefore anticipate an imminent finale of a trend.
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Plot “Trend Vector” that interprets trend direction (uptrend or downtrend) and trend strength (strong or weak)
- Plot “Trailing Stop” for stop trailing management
- Allow configuring “Trend Vector” and “Trailing Stop” with ninZaATR adjustment
- Print trend steps and highlight step decreases to warn of trend weakness
- Colorize bars based on 4 statuses: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Colorize “Trend Vector” based on 4 statuses: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Colorize “Trailing Stop” to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend start, pullback, strengthening
- Print markers on trend start, pullback, strengthening
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- 2 = uptrend strong
- 1 = uptrend weak
- -1 = downtrend weak
- -2 = downtrend strong
- 3 = uptrend strengthening
- 2 = uptrend pullback
- 1 = uptrend start
- 0 = no signal
- -1 = downtrend start
- -2 = downtrend pullback
- -3 = downtrend strengthening
- Signal_Wave (positive values for an uptrend, negative values for a downtrend):
- ±1 = wave #1
- ±2 = wave #2
- ±3 = wave #3
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 14 Nov 2020 – Pullback signal was enhanced.
- 06 Nov 2020 – A lot of major improvements to the algorithms were made in order to boost the indicator’s power significantly; sideways box was removed; trend pullback & strengthening signals were added.
- 08 Aug 2020 – Alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 24 Jul 2020 – The price to verify a trend switch was changed to Close; regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping).
- 26 Jul 2019 – Trend step analysis was added.
- 27 May 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).