Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 20% OFF [contact]
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE indicator templates for your quick use.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
Why “wind”? Because a trend resembles a wind: it has both direction and strength. A trend is a trader’s friend, so it’s important to know the trend’s direction and strength. Our Solar Wind indicator interprets all of these for you, making trend trading simple!
Solar Wind is a complete trend-trading system. ninZa.co researched hard to develop Solar Wind as a lag-free indicator that is purely based on ATR and price action, totally not using any moving averages or smoothing.
This spectacular indicator has 2 visual plots of the best values for a trend trader, both of which are ATR-based distances from below N-bar low (uptrend) or above N-bar high (downtrend):
- Trend Vector: A vector provides both direction and amplitude information. Similarly, our trend vector not only tells the trend direction (uptrend or downtrend) but also the trend strength (strong or weak). Easy to read the trend heat!
- Trailing Stop: This plot is built for trailing stop attachment purpose. You just need to attach your stop to this plot and automatically ride a massive & lasting trend to the very end. Immune from harmful emotions that often kick you out of a great trend so soon.
Here’s how to read “Trend Vector”:
- If the “Trend Vector” plot is flat, you know that the trend is weak: maybe it has just started, or it’s experiencing a retracement/consolidation, or it has matured with an imminent reversal.
- If the “Trend Vector” plot heads upward, the uptrend is strong.
- If the “Trend Vector” plot heads downward, the downtrend is strong.
4 states of the markets (strong/weak uptrend, strong/weak downtrend) are displayed clearly with various visual signals to help you easily read: bar painting, plot colorization, background highlight.
A spectacular feature of Solar Wind is trend step prints, based on the analysis of “Trend Vector” flat segments. Trend step decreases warn of trend weakness and therefore anticipate an imminent finale of trend (please read section 4 in our Trader Manual for details).
Sideways boxes can be optionally shown at trend-switch periods. A sideways box covers the period when the previous trend is weak (matured) and the newly-formed trend is also weak (just started). The first bar closing outside a sideways box marks the moment when the new trend turns from weak to strong, and therefore it’s when you can consider joining the trend.
- Plot “Trend Vector” that interprets trend direction (uptrend or downtrend) and trend strength (strong or weak)
- Plot “Trailing Stop” for stop trailing management
- Allow configuring “Trend Vector” and “Trailing Stop” with ATR adjustment
- Allow configuring how closely the plots follow the price by adjusting high/low period
- Print trend steps and highlight step decreases to warn of trend weakness
- Colorize bars based on 4 statuses: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Colorize “Trend Vector” based on 4 statuses: uptrend strong, uptrend weak, downtrend strong, downtrend weak
- Colorize “Trailing Stop” to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Draw sideways box
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Print markers on trend shift
- Be NinjaScipt ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScipt signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScipt signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = uptrend weak, 2 = uptrend strong, -1 = downtrend weak, -2 = downtrend strong
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.