Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 30% discount [contact]
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE sounds that read “inside bar” in male and female voices for alerts.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
This is one of the most important candlestick patterns widely used by pros, now enhanced by ninZa.co. Inside Bar Pro detects a region of sideways price consolidation, making it easy for price action traders to identify critical moments when the market breaks outside a mother bar’s range.
The Strict mode of Inside Bar Pro lets you decide how inside bars are defined:
- Strict mode enabled (traditional definition): Inside bars are identified by comparing the high & low of the current bar to the high & low of the mother bar.
- Strict mode disabled (more flexible definition): Inside bars are identified by comparing the open & close of the current bar to the high & low of the mother bar.
Here are some common uses of inside bars in reality:
- In a trending market, traders often seek for an inside-bar pattern. Then if the market breaks out in the trend direction, they will have an opportunity to join the trend or scale in their existing position.
- At support/resistance zones, if there is an inside-bar pattern and then the market breaks out in the direction opposite to the prevailing trend, traders may consider that as a signal of trend reversal.
- When seeing an inside-bar pattern on the current timeframe, traders may zoom in a smaller timeframe for a clearer view of the price consolidation and upcoming breakout.
The indicator also allows filtering mother bars based on their sizes. For example, you can define that mother bars must be at least 0.5 ATR or 10 ticks.
- Identify inside bars based on the Strict mode you select
- Allow specifying the minimum size of mother bars based on ATR or tick unit
- Draw range high & low based on mother bar’s high & low, adjustable by a user-defined offset
- Paint the region between range high & range low to clearly show the box containing inside bars
- Trigger alerts on inside bar detected
- Trigger alerts on breakout
- Print markers on breakout
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 0 = normal, 1 = mother bar, 2 = inside bar
- Signal_Break: 0 = normal, 1 = break up, -1 = break down
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE sounds that read “inside bar” in male and female voices for alerts. FYI, these sounds are created with our Alert Sound Maker.
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 09 Mar 2020 – An issue related to exposed parameters was fixed.
- 17 Feb 2020 – A parameter name was revised.
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 08 May 2019 – A minor issue was fixed.
- 23 Apr 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).