Only ninZaFamily members have access to
DOWNLOAD ZONE to get this software [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
It has been claimed that traditional oscillators like RSI do not evolve well with the market, due to their fixed overbought and oversold thresholds. That’s why some traders have introduced their own RSI versions which can dynamically define overbought and oversold regions, adapting to market conditions.
This RSI version was introduced by Karthik, a very kind technician who has helped the community so much with his amazing trading researches: karthikmarar.blogspot.gr. We just converted the indicator from AmiBroker language to NinjaTrader language. The formula of the indicator is rather complicated; if you want to learn it, please visit the author’s website.
This RSI uses dynamic high line, low line, center line as great replacements for 70 level, 30 level, 50 level of the traditional RSI. The RSI staying above high line signals overbought, while the RSI staying below low line signals oversold.
- Plot dynamic RSI, high line, low line, center line
- Let you define overbought and oversold regions by setting probability values (in the NT7 version, probability values range from 0 to 0.5; in the NT8 version, probability values range from 0 to 50)
- Let you choose from 9 popular moving-average types to configure center line NT8 only
- Colorize RSI plot based on whether it is above or below center line
- Paint overbought & oversold regions
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals NT8 only
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = overbought, -1 = oversold, 0 = n/a
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
Please hit the nice button below to go to a special page where you can download this freebie instantly. You will also have the download access to ALL of ninZa.co's freebies ($1000+ value).contact us. Thank you!
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 27 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 02 Sep 2016 – Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 25 Jul 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 03 Sep 2014 – The indicator was released.