Only ninZaFamily members have access to
DOWNLOAD ZONE to get this software [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
A million thanks to Chelsea @ NinjaTrader! Without his super kind support, we would have had no clue how to create the NT8 version of this special tool. Yes, it’s very special because it requires a huge amount of advanced (and unsupported) coding.
Quick Drawing adds a toolbar consisting of all NinjaTrader drawing tools, helping you draw objects quickly with just a single click.
Among all of ninZa.co’s NT7 freebies, this is the most downloaded one. All traders need this toolbar!
So we tried our best to make it available for NinjaTrader 8 as soon as possible. ninZa.co is proud to be the 1st vendor to release this essential NT8 toolbar.
- List NinjaTrader drawing tools in a new separate toolbar
- Allow positioning the toolbar at one of 3 chart places (with adjustable margins): left, top, bottom
- Allow choosing which drawing tools to be displayed in the toolbar
- Colorize the toolbar’s background and foreground with your favorite color NT8 only
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
Please hit the nice button below to go to a special page where you can download this freebie instantly. You will also have the download access to ALL of ninZa.co's freebies ($1000+ value).contact us. Thank you!
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 22 Nov 2018 – The drawing toolbar was moved into chart; vertical arrangement of buttons was made possible again.
- 24 Oct 2018 – The indicator was re-designed to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed; new buttons were added for Volume Profile, Polygon, Time Cycles.
- 02 Sep 2016 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 05 Aug 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- Jan 2014 – The indicator was released.