Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 20% OFF [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
Which indicator is used by both pros & beginners? It must absolutely be a moving average.
However, many traders just forget or ignore the importance of a moving average. They try to place buy/sell orders all the times without judging whether they conform with trend phases. A stupid-simple rule will improve or save your trading career: take only long signals when the trend is up, and take only short signals when the trend is down.
How can this discipline be kept consistent throughout your trading activities? The problem is solved with the assistance of an indicator that paints the plot color and/or chart background to visually tell whether the trend is up or down. ninZa.co’s Easy Trend actually makes trend interpretation easy on the eyes.
It comes with 10 moving average types to select, along with 10 moving average methods for smoothing. That’s totally 10 x 10 = 100 combinations (and still not taking into account the adjustment of periods). You will have a whole lot of flexibility to define and fine-tune your favorite moving average.
We also added a filter to let traders specify the minimum plot change that is required to make the moving average angles up/down. If the plot change is less than the filter amount (in ninZaATR or tick unit), the moving average will turn flat. This filter can be applied before or after smoothing, at your discretion.
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Allow defining moving average (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Allow smoothing moving average
- Allow applying a plot change filter, either before or after smoothing
- Paint plot to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint chart background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Print markers on trend shift
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 11 Aug 2020 – Plot change filter was added; all plot values were rounded to the nearest tick size; regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 08 May 2019 – A typo issue was fixed.
- 29 Mar 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 01 Feb 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).