Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 20% OFF [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
This is a classic indicator remade by ninZa.co.
MACD is generally voted as the most-used classic indicator. We remade it by adding many useful graphical enhancements to help traders see important signals more easily. We also provide 10 popular moving average types for you to independently configure the fast MA, slow MA, and the signal line. Each of them can be smoothed with any of 10 smoothing methods.
The most used signal out of MACD is a crossover between the MACD line and the signal line. We tremendously enhanced this by switching to translate the histogram (the difference between the MACD line and the signal line).
An upper threshold and a lower threshold (both are based on ATR) are applied to the histogram to help define trend phases efficiently:
- In an uptrend, the histogram must go below the lower threshold for the trend to switch to a downtrend.
- In a downtrend, the histogram must climb above the upper threshold for the trend to switch to an uptrend.
A wonderful feature of this indicator is trend slowdown detection, based on the number of histogram bars for slowdown scan you define. Its default is 3, which means: if there are 3 consecutive positive decreasing bars, the uptrend experiences a slowdown; if there are 3 consecutive negative decreasing bars, the downtrend experiences a slowdown.
Slowdowns are marked with dot symbols (). Zero crossovers are marked with arrow symbols (↑↓).
- Plot MACD line, signal line and the difference between those 2 lines
- Allow independently configuring fast MA, slow MA, signal line with 10 popular moving-average types
- Allow independently smoothing fast MA, slow MA, signal line with 10 smoothing methods
- Allow specifying the number of bars for slowdown scan
- Add an upper threshold for filtering positive difference and a lower threshold for filtering negative difference, both of which are ATR-based
- Colorize the difference plot in 4 different colors: positive increase, positive decrease, negative increase, negative decrease
- Paint background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Trigger alerts on trend slowdown
- Trigger alerts on zero crossover
- Print markers on trend shift
- Print markers on trend slowdown
- Print markers on zero crossover
- Be NinjaScipt ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScipt signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScipt signals:
- Signal_State: 2 = positive increase, -2 = negative increase, 1 = positive decrease, -1 = negative decrease, 0 = zero
- Signal_Trend: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Signal_Slowdown: 1 = downtrend slowdown, -1 = uptrend slowdown, 0 = no slowdown
- Signal_ZeroCrossover: 1 = MACD above zero, -1 = MACD below zero
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.