Introduce Bitcoin payment gateway
Special sale: 50% OFF any indicators, just for a limited time
Applicable to all payments sent via our new Bitcoin payment gateway
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: not available
+ This purchase does NOT include Easy Trend, which was used in our demo screenshots below to help identify major trends. If you want to buy both Woodie ZLR Pro & Easy Trend, please contact us for a special discount.
If you are a trend follower who trade ninZaRenko or equivalent renko charts, Woodie ZLR Pro is definitely a nice fit.
ZLR stands for “Zero-Line Reject”, which is a CCI pattern introduced by Ken Wood (Woodie). This pattern is observed when CCI leaves its high/low region, then penetrates through the zero line but quickly bounces back to create a sharp V-shaped reject off the zero line.
What does this pattern mean? ZLR means a trend has recovered after a pullback.
Trend followers can, therefore, consider a ZLR signal as a good opportunity to join a trend resumption.
Besides its ZLR functionality, this indicator also allows you to calculate CCI like never before. It gives you options to select MA type, configure multiplier, and smooth CCI.
- Plot CCI with Woodie’s ZLR pattern
- Allow configuring “Late Mode”
- Allow configuring multiplier
- Allow selecting from 10 popular moving averages
- Allow smoothing the moving average (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Allow smoothing CCI (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Highlight high & low regions
- Trigger alerts on ZLR appearance
- Print markers on ZLR appearance
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = high, -1 = low, 0 = middle
- Signal_Reject: 1 = bullish, -1 = bearish, 0 = no signal
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 16 Jun 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping).
- 21 Feb 2020 – The indicator was released (built new).