Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 30% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
+ This purchase does NOT include Easy Trend, which was used in our demo screenshots below to help identify major trends. If you want to buy both Woodie ZLR Pro & Easy Trend, please contact us for a special discount.
If you are a trend follower who trade ninZaRenko or equivalent renko charts, Woodie ZLR Pro is definitely a nice fit.
ZLR stands for “Zero-Line Reject”, which is a CCI pattern introduced by Ken Wood (Woodie). This pattern is observed when CCI leaves its high/low region, then penetrates through the zero line but quickly bounces back to create a sharp V-shaped reject off the zero line.
What does this pattern mean? ZLR means a trend has recovered after a pullback.
Trend followers can, therefore, consider a ZLR signal as a good opportunity to join a trend resumption.
Besides its ZLR functionality, this indicator also allows you to calculate CCI like never before. It gives you options to select MA type, configure multiplier, and smooth CCI.
- Plot CCI with Woodie’s ZLR pattern
- Allow configuring “Late Mode”
- Allow configuring multiplier
- Allow selecting from 10 popular moving averages
- Allow smoothing the moving average (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Allow smoothing CCI (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Highlight high & low regions
- Trigger alerts on ZLR appearance
- Print markers on ZLR appearance
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = high, -1 = low, 0 = middle
- Signal_Reject: 1 = bullish, -1 = bearish, 0 = no signal
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 21 Feb 2020 – The indicator was released (built new).