- NinjaTrader 7 platform: No longer supported
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: not available
This indicator supports 2 profile types:
- Volume profile: The profile is based on volume distribution by price. For example, a volume profile row of 100 means that there have been 100 contracts traded at that price. Recommended for instruments with true volumes, such as futures and stocks.
- TPO profile: The profile is based on TPO distribution by price. TPO stands for “time price opportunity”, but we removed the time element to maximally simplify it for everyone to understand: a TPO is now just a “hit” of the market at a price. For example, a TPO profile row of 100 means that the market has traded at that price 100 times. Recommended for instruments without true volumes.
THIS VERSION SHOWS A MARKET PROFILE FOR EACH DAY (view all versions).
- Build and print DAILY volume profiles or TPO profiles
- Give total control on resolution configuration (instruction for NT7 version)
- Let you choose session break or any custom time as the start time of a day
- Provide docking effect to help today’s profile remain visible on chart
- Print volume or TPO number at each price NT8 only
- Print important profile levels (POC, WAP, VAL, VAH, day low, day high) with professional price labels (support fractional price format for ZB, ZF, ZN…)
- Display daily summary including total volume/TPO, high-low distance, close-open distance
- Allow painting profile with color gradient to highlight where volume/TPO distributes most or least
- Allow defining value area with custom percentage
- Allow quick on/off switch via a draggable & customizable toggle, WITHOUT reloading chart NT8 only
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: only INTRADAY intervals (timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom)
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 13 Jul 2022 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 02 Feb 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 20 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 12 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 14 Jan 2017 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 15 Dec 2016 – Anti-aliasing was optimized.
- 17 Nov 2016 – Label sharpness was enhanced.
- 13 Oct 2016 – Bar outline blur was fixed.
- 20 Sep 2016 – The option to use pip instead of tick was added.
- 01 Sep 2016 – Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 21 Jul 2016 – Stability was improved.
- 28 Jun 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 01 May 2015 – The indicator was released.