- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
How can we catch a swing high exactly at its peak?
Only after more bars without a further price increase can we know it is a swing high.
Do you love support/resistance?
Do you want to see a unique S/R indicator? Yes! Us too!
Support/Resistance Radar is our excellent PRIME* indicator in the S/R family that took us two years to develop. It was made with swing points, the visual concept of Market Profile, and our proprietary algorithm. The final result is an amazing tool that can find outstanding S/R zones. It helps traders traverse the market and take opportunities, much like radar helps a plane navigate.
Swing point – the core element of our best-seller Divergence Engine$ – is the backbone of the indicator. It helps calculate and draw S/R zones. The indicator finds qualified swing points and then groups them together by vicinity to create an S/R zone. Depending on the data mode you choose, a zone’s value is displayed either in cumulative swing strength or by the total number of points. Finally, multiple zones stack together in the form of volume profile. Thus, it’s new but will feel familiar to most traders.
You will be stunned, just like we were, when you first apply this indicator to your chart and see the power of those swing points that make the S/R zones. For such a simple idea, the effectiveness is beyond imagination. These zones are places where the market frequently aims for rest, bounces, and reverses. Like real radar, it helps traders navigate the market to find a good spot for a position, or just to warn them about choppy movement ahead.
Support/Resistance Radar provides 2 data types for you to choose from:
- SwingStrength: In this mode, “Strength” indicates how far the price bounces off from the swing price, like a radar’s waves bounce off from objects. Cumulative strength of points within a zone represents the value of that zone.
- SwingCount: In this mode, the number of points within a zone represents the value of that zone.
- Allow selecting profile data type: SwingStrength or SwingCount
- Allow configuring swing point’s neighborhood
- Allow configuring swing point’s monitoring period
- Allow configuring swing point’s minimum strength
- Allow configuring S/R zone max height (ticks)
- Allow filtering peak line by neighborhood
- Allow customizing the color & visibility of swing points
- Allow customizing the color & visibility of peak line
- Allow painting profile with colors gradient to highlight where profile data distributes most or least
- Allow quick on/off switch via a draggable & customizable toggle, WITHOUT reloading chart
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 27 Jul 2022 – The indicator was released (build new).