Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE sounds that read “trio reversal” in male and female voices for alerts.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: not available
Based on the popular 3-bar reversal pattern for day trading suggested by TradingSim, ninZa.co developed Trio Reversal for NinjaTrader 8 with the addition of bar-size control options, signal markers, alerts and graphical highlights.
The Strict mode of Trio Reversal lets you decide how this pattern is defined:
- Strict mode enabled: It is required that the signal bar’s close must exceed the previous bars’ extremes (high for bullish trio, low for bearish trio).
- Strict mode disabled: The signal bar’s high is required to be higher than previous bars’ high as for bullish trio; and the signal bar’s low is required to be lower than previous bars’ low as for bearish trio.
You can use Trio Reversal to trade either pullbacks or trend reversals. However, please keep in mind that trio reversal patterns alone are not trading signals. You will need to analyze trio reversals in their contexts. Please consider other factors like market condition (trending or choppy) and support/resistance.
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Identify trio reversals based on the Strict mode you select
- Allow specifying the minimum size of signal bar based on ninZaATR
- Allow specifying the minimum size of center bar based on ninZaATR
- Paint signal bars based on their states: bullish or bearish
- Trigger alerts on trio detected
- Print markers on trio detected
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in ninZa.co's GRAND* HelloWin (our AMAZING analysis tool)
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = bullish, -1 = bearish, 0 = no signal
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE sounds that read “trio reversal” in male and female voices for alerts. FYI, these sounds are created with our Alert Sound Maker.
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 08 Jun 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 09 Mar 2020 – The indicator was released (built new).