Introduce Bitcoin payment gateway
Special sale: 50% OFF any indicators, just for a limited time
Applicable to all payments sent via our new Bitcoin payment gateway
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE indicator templates for your quick use. Please see the instructions in the following page to install indicator templates: https://ninza.co/template-indicator
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
Another powerful indicator was rebuilt by ninZa.co: TDI (Traders’ Dynamic Index).
ninZa.co greatly enhanced this indicator by adding many functional and graphical enhancements as well as alerts.
Basically, TDI is a combination of 3 classic indicators: RSI, moving average, Bollinger bands. In ninZa.co’s version, we offer 10 types of MAs for you to freely customize the primary line, secondary line, and Bollinger bands. Each moving average can be furthered smoothed with any of 10 smoothing methods.
Our TDI Pro indicator offers 2 modes for you to select:
- Trend fading: In this mode, the primary line is required to travel from outside to inside the Bollinger bands. Then signals will appear when the primary line crosses the 50 level or the Bollinger middle band (whichever comes first). This mode is suitable for minute & tick charts.
- Trend following: This mode is opposite to trend fading. Our indicator just generates signals when the primary line travels outside the Bollinger bands and also exceeds the secondary line, which often happens at critical breakouts. This mode works well on ninZaRenko & tick charts.
- Allow selecting trend mode: trend following or trend fading
- Plot primary line, secondary line and Bollinger bands
- Allow smoothing each of TDI’s plots independently with 10 popular moving-average types
- Allow configuring RSI period to adjust TDI’s plots
- Allow configuring the standard deviation to adjust Bollinger bands
- Allow painting the cloud between Bollinger upper band and lower band
- Allow hiding unnecessary plots in each mode
- Print markers on signal appearance
- Trigger alerts on signal appearance
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = long entry, -1 = short entry, 0 = no signal
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 02 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 23 Nov 2019 – The indicator was released (build new).