Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 20% OFF [contact]
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE indicator templates for your quick use. Please see the instructions in the following page to install indicator templates: https://ninza.co/template-indicator
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
QQE (Quantitative Qualitative Estimation) is one of the most powerful underground indicators in the trading world (there has been no information of its author). A detailed overview of this indicator is available at QQE Indicator: Not Quite Grail, But Accurately Defines Trend And Flat.
ninZa.co tremendously remade this indicator by adding so many enhancements that our QQE Pro indicator can be considered the “next” version of QQE.
In ninZa.co’s version, traders can define an upper threshold & a lower threshold, which form a middle band. The middle band is used to filter out signals: all signals occurring inside the middle band are ignored (a signal means a crossover between the QQE line and the signal line).
Our QQE Pro indicator offers 2 modes for you to select:
- Trend fading: This mode works perfectly in rangebound markets (QQE now works like an overbought/oversold indicator). In this mode, you will need to broaden the middle band to filter out poor-quality signals, leaving only great ones.
- Trend following: This mode is ninZa.co’s genuine discovery, a totally new way to read & use QQE. Our indicator just generates signals when the market trends strongly, often at critical breakouts. In this mode, you will need to narrow the middle band.
IMPORTANT: In the “trend following” mode, we recommend you use our Easy Trend indicator or any moving average to help identify the major trend direction. You only trade long in an uptrend and only trade short in a downtrend.
- Allow selecting trend mode: trend following or trend fading
- Plot QQE line
- Allow configuring RSI period to adjust QQE line
- Allow smoothing QQE line with 10 popular moving-average types
- Plot signal line
- Allow smoothing the offset to adjust signal line
- Allow configuring the offset factor to adjust signal line
- Allow defining 2 thresholds (upper & lower) to form the middle band, which is used for signal filtering
- Colorize QQE line in 4 colors based on its value
- Shade middle band
- Print markers on signal appearance
- Trigger alerts on signal appearance
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = long entry, -1 = short entry, 0 = no signal
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 27 Aug 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced; stability was improved.
- 09 Mar 2020 – An issue related to exposed parameters was fixed.
- 15 Sep 2019 – The indicator was released (build new).