Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 20% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
X-Day Critical S/R indicator plots critical levels from the last X days (not including today), where X is any integer between 2 and 100 (inclusive). Popular values that traders often use are 3 and 5.
The last X days is a solid reference for today’s trading. The market often rests, retraces, or reverses around X-day high, low, center – which therefore becomes critical support/resistance levels for today’s session.
An upper mid & a lower mid based on X-day range are also added because of their high values as support/resistance. You will be astonished when seeing them in action.
How many times have you bought near X-day high or sold near X-day low, and then got stuck in bull/bear traps? The market frequently bounces or reverses around X-day high and low (at least temporarily) but you are tempted to make innocent trades there – just because you don’t recognize these critical levels. Our prime indicator plots X-day critical support/resistance levels onto today’s session, helping you never forget these important zones.
The market breaking above X-day high or below X-day low is an important event, on which the indicator will trigger alerts to notify you. The price regions above the high and below the low are optionally shaded for you to easily monitor.
There are as many as 5 plots. If you don’t need one, please set its color to “transparent” to hide it from chart.
- Plot X-day high, low, center
- Plot an upper mid & a lower mid based on X-day range (fully configurable)
- Paint price regions above X-day high and below X-day low in 2 different colors
- Trigger alerts on X-day range breach
- Print markers on X-day range breach
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- 2 = above high
- 1 = between center and high (inclusive)
- 0 = at center
- -1 = between center and low (inclusive)
- -2 = below low
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 24 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced; all plot values were rounded to the nearest tick size; signal state was revised.
- 07 Jan 2020 – The indicator was released (built new).