Only ninZaFamily members have access to
DOWNLOAD ZONE to get this software [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
This is a very powerful indicator that identifies market tops and bottoms like a charm.
To see how effective the indicator is in catching market bottoms, please read this TradingView article.
And… this is only available in ninZa.co’s NT8 version: we take advantage of the symmetry of the original math formula to make the indicator catch market tops as well (the NT7 version just catches market bottoms). We mean a unique feature you’ll see nowhere else. Download and enjoy it!
- Identify market tops (can be enabled/disabled independently) NT8 only
- Identify market bottoms (can be enabled/disabled independently)
- Highlight plots and bars where tops or bottoms are identified
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination NT8 only
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals NT8 only
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Top: 0 = no top, 1 = top
- Signal_Bottom: 0 = no bottom, 1 = bottom
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
Please hit the nice button below to go to a special page where you can download this freebie instantly. You will also have the download access to ALL of ninZa.co's freebies ($1000+ value).contact us. Thank you!
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 25 Oct 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 25 Oct 2016 – Minor updates were made to improve stability; setting groups were revised.
- 02 Sep 2016 – Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 29 Mar 2016 – The visual design was improved.
- 08 Mar 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 09 Jun 2015 – The indicator was released.