- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: ready now
Intuitive & elegant NinjaTrader footprint chart
Are you looking for an awesome NinjaTrader footprint chart? We have one! ninZa.co’s Order Flow Presentation indicator for NinjaTrader 8 makes order flow trading effective & enjoyable. With its intuitive and elegant interface, our NinjaTrader 8 footprint chart indicator is a big assistant for analyzing historical as well as real-time order flow.
As you already know, a footprint chart has been a must-have analysis tool for professional traders to acquire deep insights into each price bar, beyond just OHLC. It shows crucial extra information, such as buy/sell volumes and the flow of orders. Mastering the ins and outs of a NinjaTrader footprint chart will give you an edge over other traders in terms of knowing where aggressive sellers and buyers are, and where big orders are placed…
The NinjaTrader 8 footprint chart created by our Order Flow Presentation indicator is a multi-dimensional diagram that sheds light on additional market variables underneath a conventional candlestick chart. This super indicator presents an invaluable combo of market information including price, buy/sell volumes at prices, and the flow of orders within a bar. Therefore, Order Flow Presentation helps you understand who is in control of the market at any price level within any candle, hence facilitating your development of a great trading strategy.
Our Order Flow Presentation indicator for NinjaTrader 8 offers a large range of powerful, original features and high flexibility for configuration & customization. As a result, you are capable of customizing your NinjaTrader 8 footprint charts into the version that you feel most interested in and most comfortable with.
The NinjaTrader 8 footprint chart supplied by Order Flow Presentation will definitely facilitate your order flow trading activities and help you make trading decisions with precision and speed.
- Print an order flow presentation for each bar, displayed in any of 4 styles: Table, Text, ProfileDivided, ProfileCombined
- Print a composite order flow presentation for today, displayed in any of 4 styles: Table, Text, ProfileDivided, ProfileCombined
- Offer 3 modes of volume base for selection: BidAskPrice_RealVolume, UpDownTick_RealVolume, UpDownTick_UnitVolume
- Function on both historical & real-time data (in BidAskPrice_RealVolume mode, you need to enable Tick Replay for the indicator to function on historical data)
- Let you define your favorite thresholds of strong volume & strong delta percentage
- Highlight strong volumes with a dedicated font
- Highlight rows of strong delta percentage with dedicated colors
- Print the volume delta of each bar
- Highlight the POC price of each bar
- Plot the POC series in off state
- Draw 5 levels: today POC, yesterday POC, yesterday close, yesterday low, yesterday high
- Allow quick on/off switch via a draggable & customizable toggle, WITHOUT reloading chart
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: only INTRADAY intervals (no matter timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom)
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 05 Feb 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 20 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 22 Aug 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 10 Oct 2017 – The indicator was released (built new).