- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
Volumes provide significant information to trading, but having a separate panel for the volume indicator may be very space-consuming. Why not directly integrating volumes into candle colors? That’s exactly what VoluCandlez does.
The intensity of a candle color is proportional to its volume, which is a smart & convenient way to embed volumes into candlestick charts. For example:
- A bullish candle with a high volume is MORE BLUE than one with a lower volume.
- A bearish candle with a high volume is MORE RED than one with a lower volume.
Our gradient colorizing technique paints candles based on their volume ratios. Here how we calculate: the volume ratio of a bar is the ratio of the bar’s volume to its volume average value (the indicator allows you to configure a moving average of volumes).
VoluCandlez also marks high volumes. For example, if you set the high volume threshold at 1000, then any volumes of 1000 or higher will be printed as numbers or marked with square markers.
- Allow configuring & smoothing a moving average of volume (with 10 MA types) for calculating volume ratios
- Allow setting minimum volume & high volume thresholds
- Allow defining bar bias mode (to judge if a bar is bullish, bearish, neutral): bar body or bar spread
- Paint candles in gradient colors based on the magnitudes of volume ratios
- Allow specifying strong & weak volume ratios for gradient colorizing
- Allow picking input colors for gradient colorizing
- Mark high volumes in 2 ways: number or square marker
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 30 Oct 2021 – Occasionally inaccurate colorization at the current bar was fixed.
- 19 Jan 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 29 Jun 2020 – “Too many brushes” error was fixed.
- 08 Jan 2020 – Gradient switch was fixed.
- 23 Dec 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).