Only ninZaFamily members have access to
DOWNLOAD ZONE to get this software [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
%B represents the location of the input price in relationship to upper Bollinger band & lower Bollinger band. This is a useful indicator for overbought/oversold identification. There are 7 basic relationships that can be quantified:
- %B > 100: The input price is above the upper band
- %B = 100: The input price is exactly on the upper band
- %B > 50: The input price is above the middle band
- %B = 50: The input price is exactly on the middle band
- %B < 50: The input price is below the middle band
- %B = 0: The input price is exactly on the lower band
- %B < 0: The input price is below the lower band
- Plot the Bollinger %B
- Let you choose among 9 popular moving-average types for the underlying Bollinger middle line
- Let you optionally smooth the underlying Bollinger middle line
- Colorize the plot with gradient based on the value of %B
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination NT8 only
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
Please hit the nice button below to go to a special page where you can download this freebie instantly. You will also have the download access to ALL of ninZa.co's freebies ($1000+ value).contact us. Thank you!
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 26 Oct 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 02 Sep 2016 – Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 08 Aug 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 10 Oct 2014 – Pro Colorizer was integrated.
- 02 Aug 2014 – The indicator was released.