- NinjaTrader 7 platform: No longer supported
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: ready now
This is a classic indicator remade by ninZa.co.
[NT8 version] Superior Volume is not only a volume spike alert indicator for NinjaTrader, but also a very powerful highlighter of important volumes. It tells you whether a volume is considered bullish or bearish, and whether the intensity is strong or moderate. Please read Trader Manual for details about its functionality.
- Plot the volume
- Give full control on defining the moving average of volume (with 11 popular moving averages)
- Allow smoothing the moving average of volume (with 11 popular moving averages)
- Allow defining 2 dynamic volume thresholds which are multiples or fractions of the moving average of volume NT8 only
- Allow defining neutral range & minimum spread of bars for the calculation of bar bias NT8 only
- Colorize volume based on volume bias, which is a result of the investigation of bar bias & volume magnitude NT8 only
- Trigger alerts on high volume
- Highlight background on high volume NT8 only
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination NT8 only
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals NT8 only
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in ninZa.co's GRAND* HelloWin (our AMAZING analysis tool)
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 2 = bullish strong, 1 = bullish moderate, -2 = bearish strong, -1 = bearish moderate, 0 = undetermined insignificant, 99 = undetermined significant
- Instruments: only instruments that have volumes (futures, stocks…)
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 13 Mar 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, chart info); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 21 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 18 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 18 Nov 2016 – The logic for bar bias calculation was updated.
- 25 Oct 2016 – Minor updates were made to improve stability.
- 22 Oct 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 25 Jul 2015 – The indicator was released.