To those who purchased Solar Wind: T-Stop is the “Trailing Stop” part of our best seller Solar Wind, now extracted to a standalone indicator. In other words, T-Stop functionality is already involved in Solar Wind. If you are still interested in purchasing T-Stop, you will be entitled to a 50% discount. Please contact us for checkout instructions.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: not available
T-Stop is a supertrend-style indicator – but unlike supertrend, T-Stop does NOT use moving averages or smoothing. It is purely based on price action: trailing stop is plotted at a user-defined offset from price action. The offset can be defined in ninZaATR, such as 1.5 ninZaATR.
T-Stop is built for trailing stop attachment purpose. You just need to attach your stop to T-Stop plot and automatically ride a massive & lasting trend to the very end. With T-Stop, you will be immune from harmful emotions that often kick you out of a great trend so soon.
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Plot trailing stop
- Allow configuring offset by ninZaATR
- Colorize bars to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint plot to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint chart background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Print markers on trend shift
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in HelloWin Backtest - our AMAZING backtesting software @ HelloWin.io
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 10 Dec 2022 – Tick unit for offset was removed.
- 01 Dec 2020 – Major improvements to the algorithms were made (to match Solar Wind’s algorithm update).
- 08 Aug 2020 – Alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 22 Jul 2020 – The price to verify a trend switch was changed to Close; regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping).
- 17 Feb 2020 – Calculate mode was hard-coded to “On bar close”.
- 09 Jul 2019 – The indicator was released (build new).