[universal] the GUN for any trading BULLETS, starting at 50% OFF
ONCE-in-a-LIFETIME Super Discount
50% OFF within next 2 days, then...
40% OFF within 3 days after that, then...
30% OFF within 4 days after that, then...
25% OFF within 5 days after that.
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE sounds that read “outside bar” in male and female voices for alerts.
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
An outside bar is another classic candlestick pattern, based on an opposite logic to an inside bar. Its range must overshadow the previous bar with a higher high and a lower low. In other words, an outside bar completely engulfs the bar before it. The 2 most important types of outside bars are the very famous and super powerful bullish engulfing and bearish engulfing candlesticks, which give very reliable signals of trend reversals.
An outside bar usually indicates high volatility and can lead to strong and lasting price action changes.
The Strict mode of Outside Bar Pro lets you choose how outside bars are defined:
- Strict mode disabled (traditional definition): Outside bars are identified by simply comparing the high & low of the current bar to the high & low of the previous bar.
- Strict mode enabled (more strict definition): Outside bars are also identified by the condition said above, plus that the close of the current bar must be outside the high-low range of the previous bar.
The indicator also allows filtering outside bars based on their sizes. For example, you can define that outside bars must be at least 0.5 ninZaATR or 10 ticks.
You can also filter an outside bar based on its direction in comparison to the bar before it:
- Inverse direction: An outside bar and the previous bar have opposite directions (i.e. bullish engulfing or bearish engulfing).
- Same direction: An outside bar and the previous bar go up or go down together.
- Both: The direction is not taken into account.
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Identify outside bars based on the Strict mode you select
- Allow specifying the minimum size of outside bars based on ninZaATR or tick unit
- Paint background to highlight outside bar.
- Paint the region between high & low of previous bar to indicate the area of outside bar
- Paint outside bars in 3 different colors based on their states: bullish, bearish, undetermined
- Trigger alerts on outside bar detected
- Print markers on outside bar detected
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 0 = normal, 1 = outside bar
- Signal_Bias: 1 = bullish outside bar, -1 = bearish outside bar, 0 = undetermined outside bar
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Upon purchasing this indicator, you will receive 2 FREE sounds that read “outside bar” in male and female voices for alerts. FYI, these sounds are created with our Alert Sound Maker.
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 30 Mar 2021 – Background color for outside bar was added; a minor issue was fixed.
- 27 Mar 2021 – Regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping).
- 09 Mar 2020 – An issue related to exposed parameters was fixed.
- 17 Feb 2020 – The bias of outside bar was introduced; markers were added to signal the bias of outside bar.
- 22 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 20 May 2019 – An issue with Ninjascript readiness was fixed.
- 01 May 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).