Only ninZaFamily members have access to
DOWNLOAD ZONE to get this freebie [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
This can be an important tool for those who trade non-timebased charts like tick, renko, range…
When you study historical charts, some setups look really great. However, in reality, they could just happen superfast within 1 second or less (not tradable). Bar Duration helps you identify that in backtest or chart review.
- Plot the duration of each bar, in a unit of your choice: second, minute, or hour
- Let you define your favorite bar duration (e.e. from 10 seconds to 300 seconds)
- Colorize the plot based on whether bar duration is inside or outside your favorite
- Highlight background based on whether bar duration is inside or outside your favorite
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination NT8 only
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals NT8 only
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = above favorite, -1 = below favorite, 0 = inside favorite
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: non-timebased only, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
Please hit the nice button below to go to a special page where you can download this freebie instantly. You will also have the download access to ALL of ninZa.co's freebies ($1000+ value).contact us. Thank you!
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 26 Oct 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 25 Oct 2016 – Minor updates were made to improve stability.
- 02 Sep 2016 – Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 30 Jul 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).