- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
Scanning the markets for buy & sell opportunities with our SuperTrend indicator for NinjaTrader 8
SuperTrend is one of the most famous trend indicators in the world, widely used by 10,000s traders across the globe to trade currencies, stocks, futures, and cryptocurrencies nowadays. Our SuperTrend indicator for NinjaTrader 8 is also one of our best sellers, chosen by serious traders of all levels.
SuperTrend Pro is a critical indicator that helps traders ride a lasting trend to the very end for a big profit, without the emotional urge of a premature exit (best combined with a volatility indicator to anticipate a strong breakout).
The formula is pretty straightforward:
- Uptrend: plot value = moving average – offset
- Downtrend: plot value = moving average + offset
The offset is defined in ninZaATR unit, such as 0.75 ninZaATR.
You can set the moving average to SMA 1 and choose the input price as “Median” to restore this indicator to the traditional version whose reference price is (High + Low)/2.
An algorithm ensures that in an uptrend the plot just rises or minimally plateaus, and in a downtrend the plot just falls or minimally plateaus. This nature of SuperTrend means you can feel free to attach your trailing stop to the indicator plot for stress-free trend riding.
ninZa.co’s version of SuperTrend indicator for NinjaTrader 8 is special in that it supplies 11 MA types for you to define and smooth the moving average. It also lets you choose the MA inputs separately for uptrend and downtrend (input options: Open, High, Low, Close, Weighted, Median, Typical).
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Plot SuperTrend
- Allow defining moving average (with 11 popular moving averages)
- Allow selecting 2 different MA inputs for uptrend & downtrend (Open, High, Low, Close, Weighted, Median, Typical)
- Allow smoothing moving average
- Colorize bars to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint plot to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint chart background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Print markers on trend shift
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in HelloWin Backtest - our AMAZING backtesting software @ HelloWin.io
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 18 Jul 2022 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 18 Aug 2020 – All plot values were rounded to the nearest tick size.
- 13 Aug 2020 – Regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 29 Mar 2019 – A minor bug with sound rearm was fixed.
- 08 Mar 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).