[universal] the GUN for any trading BULLETS, starting at 50% OFF
ONCE-in-a-LIFETIME Super Discount
50% OFF within next 2 days, then...
40% OFF within 3 days after that, then...
30% OFF within 4 days after that, then...
25% OFF within 5 days after that.
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
SuperTrend is one of the most famous trend indicators that are widely used by 10,000s of traders across the globe – from forex to stocks, futures, and perhaps cryptocurrencies nowadays.
It is a critical helper to let traders ride a lasting trend to the very end for a big profit, without emotional urge of a premature exit (best combined with a volatility indicator to anticipate a strong breakout).
The formula is pretty straightforward:
- Uptrend: plot value = moving average – offset
- Downtrend: plot value = moving average + offset
The offset is defined in ninZaATR unit, such as 0.75 ninZaATR.
An algorithm ensures that in an uptrend the plot just rises or minimally plateaus, and in a downtrend the plot just falls or minimally plateaus. This nature of SuperTrend means you can feel free to attach your trailing stop to the indicator plot for stress-free trend riding.
ninZa.co’s version is special in that it supports 10 MA types for you to define and smooth the moving average. It also lets you choose the MA inputs separately for uptrend and downtrend (input options: Open, High, Low, Close, Weighted, Median, Typical).
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Plot SuperTrend
- Allow defining moving average (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Allow selecting 2 different MA inputs for uptrend & downtrend (Open, High, Low, Close, Weighted, Median, Typical)
- Allow smoothing moving average
- Colorize bars to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint plot to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint chart background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Print markers on trend shift
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 18 Aug 2020 – All plot values were rounded to the nearest tick size.
- 13 Aug 2020 – Regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 29 Mar 2019 – A minor bug with sound rearm was fixed.
- 08 Mar 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).