Introduce Bitcoin payment gateway
Special sale: 50% OFF any indicators, just for a limited time
Applicable to all payments sent via our new Bitcoin payment gateway
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
MA Howfar, as its name indicates, measures how far the market is from a moving average you specify. The “howfar” information is expressed in ticks (easy to read) and plotted as a bar graph in a separate panel for you to easily visualize. Positive howfar means the market is above the moving average, and negative howfar means the market is below the moving average. Additionally, MA Howfar adds 2 ATR-based thresholds: the upper is for positive howfar and the lower is for negative howfar. When the howfar number meets the upper threshold, the trend switches to uptrend; when the howfar number meets the lower threshold, the trend switches to downtrend.
A wonderful feature of this indicator is trend slowdown detection, based on the number of bars for slowdown scan you define. Its default is 3, which means: if there are 3 consecutive positive decreasing bars, the uptrend experiences a slowdown; if there are 3 consecutive negative decreasing bars, the downtrend experiences a slowdown. Slowdowns are marked with dot symbols ().
In this indicator, ninZaATR is used (instead of regular ATR) for better performance. For your information, ninZaATR is ninZa.co's special ATR version that helps improve indicator performance significantly on intraday charts. It is also a standalone FREE indicator for ninZaFamily → https://ninza.co/product/ninzaatr.
- Plot the difference between the market and a moving average
- Allow defining the moving average (with 10 popular moving-average types)
- Allow smoothing the moving average with any of 10 smoothing methods
- Allow smoothing “howfar” with any of 10 smoothing methods
- Allow specifying the number of bars for slowdown scan
- Add an upper threshold for filtering positive howfar and a lower threshold for filtering negative howfar, both of which are ATR-based
- Colorize the plot in 4 different colors: positive increase, positive decrease, negative increase, negative decrease
- Paint background to clearly show uptrend vs downtrend
- Colorize bars based on 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Trigger alerts on trend slowdown
- Print markers on trend shift
- Print markers on trend slowdown
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_State: 2 = positive increase, -2 = negative increase, 1 = positive decrease, -1 = negative decrease, 0 = zero
- Signal_Trend: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Signal_Slowdown: 1 = downtrend slowdown, -1 = uptrend slowdown, 0 = no slowdown
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 26 Aug 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, bar painting, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); regular ATR was replaced with ninZaATR for better performance; alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 16 May 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).