- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnPriceChange only
- Trader manual: not available
Without a robust alert tool, traders have to watch charts all day long for special moments when price action makes significant changes. That’s terrible!
Don’t worry, HiLo View can make your trading (and life) much easier – allowing you to comfortably do your works, watch a movie or lie on your sofa reading a great book while the market is boring. When the market breaches a critical high or low you define, HiLo View will trigger alerts to get you back to trading.
It’s true relief, right? HiLo View is an important assistant for scalpers, day traders, trend followers, range traders, pullback traders… How can it be such a universal solution for almost all types of traders?
Here’s how it works. HiLo View lets you define a rolling range (e.g. 20 bars), starting at a bars-ago position and then counting backward. The high and low of this rolling range (adjustable by user-defined offsets) are drawn on your chart for you to easily monitor. When the market breaks above the high or below the low, an alert will trigger to direct you into a meaningful trading scenario.
As you see, this rolling range of HiLo View will move forward on new bars coming, and then automatically adapt to the market’s price action.
- Allow defining a bars-ago position (aka. delay) for looking backward
- Allow defining the high & low periods (i.e. lookbacks) separately
- Allow defining the high & low offsets separately
- Display high & low lines with user-defined width & style
- Colorize high & low lines based on their states: active or normal
- Paint price labels for high & low lines with adjustable font
- Trigger alerts on high/low breach
- Allow quick on/off switch via draggable & customizable toggles
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 06 Apr 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping).
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 16 Apr 2019 – The indicator was released (built new).