Only ninZaFamily members have access to
DOWNLOAD ZONE to get this freebie [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
This tool automatically adds an elegant price label for every horizontal line on your chart.
It supports 2 labeling modes: native style & custom style.
In custom style, you can insert a custom text to explain any horizontal line. Please double click a horizontal line to bring up its “Properties” dialog, then insert the custom text as follows:
original line tag – custom text
- Red characters are what you have to insert (at the end of the original line tag)
- “–” is a tag delimiter to help the tool know where your insertion starts (it is changeable)
Please see the screenshot below:
- Support NinjaTrader’s native label style (for up to 30 horizontal lines) NT8 only
- Support custom label style with full customization (text color, background, border of labels can be “same as line” or your own choices)
- Allow text insertion in custom label style NT8 only
- Support fractional price format for ZB, ZF, ZN… NT8 only
- Let you choose line source: user-drawn, code-generated, or both
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
Please hit the nice button below to go to a special page where you can download this freebie instantly. You will also have the download access to ALL of ninZa.co's freebies ($1000+ value).contact us. Thank you!
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 27 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 02 Feb 2017 – Incompatibility with recent changes of the platform was fixed.
- 14 Dec 2016 – Coding of label borders was revised; anti-aliasing was optimized.
- 03 Dec 2016 – Text insertion feature was added.
- 01 Sep 2016 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 20 Jun 2016 – Fractional price format was added (for ZB, ZF, ZN…).
- 14 May 2016 – A critical bug was fixed.
- 28 Apr 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 28 Oct 2014 – The option to select the line source was added, labels were made to not appear on other panels than the primary panel.
- Jan 2014 – The indicator was released.