- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
+ This product was formerly known as Total Alert. We added a new important feature to allow alert lines to be drawn globally, and then renamed it to Global Zlert to better reflect its new (and main) functionality.
+ Please read https://ninza.co/global carefully to understand Global mode and how to use it.
Do you need a really great price alert indicator for NinjaTrader platform?
Global Zlert (formerly Total Alert) is a very simple yet effective NinjaTrader alert indicator that helps you monitor market price breakouts at the greatest ease and convenience.
In “Global” mode, you just need to attach Global Zlert to a chart but the alerts lines are visible & adjustable on ALL other charts of the same instrument.
Alert management is done via 2 alert lines which you can drag freely on your chart to specify your desired alert prices. The up-alert line monitors the upside breakout of price, while the down-alert line monitors the downside breakout (these lines work independently of one another).
The NT8 version also provides background alert, which paints your entire chart panel in a user-defined color. If you have dozens of open charts located on multiple screens, this feature is super useful because it can help you instantly identify which chart an alert is triggered on.
- Monitor the upside breakout of price
- Monitor the downside breakout of price
- Trigger alerts on price breakout
- Allow the alert lines to be drawn globally NT8 only
- Paint chart background on price breakout NT8 only
- Allow quick on/off switch via draggable & customizable toggles NT8 only
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 10 Jun 2022 – Dragging a global alert line with difficulty from other charts was fixed.
- 01 Jun 2022 – The “D2D” error on NinjaTrader 18.104.22.168 was fixed; styling of global alert lines was made easy (no need to use “template” anymore).
- 12 May 2022 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 11 Mar 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, chart info).
- 23 Jul 2019 – Sound selector was fixed.
- 17 Jul 2019 – A bug with toggle click was fixed.
- 04 May 2019 – The indicator was renamed to Global Zlert; the licensing system was critically upgraded; Global mode was added.
- 14 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 13 Oct 2017 – Smart price reset was added.
- 17 Feb 2017 – Unwanted alerts on first loading were stopped.
- 02 Feb 2017 – A minor bug with alert lines was fixed.
- 16 Jan 2017 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 25 Sep 2014 – The option “Reset Price” was added to 2 toolbar buttons in order to help you quickly bring alert prices to relevant levels.
- 12 Jul 2014 – The stability of the indicator was optimized.
- 20 Jun 2014 – The indicator was released.