Please follow these instructions, step-by-step, to set up Global Zlert for Global mode use. In this mode, you just need to attach Global Zlert to a chart but the alerts lines are visible and adjustable on all other charts of the same instrument.
1. Attach Global Zlert to only one chart per instrument. In other words, on other charts of the same instrument, you must NOT have Global Zlert attached.
2. Make sure that the chart where Global Zlert is attached is single-tab.
3. Make sure Calculate mode is set to “On price change“.
4. From the settings of Global Zlert, please check “Global: Enabled”.
5. In Global mode, templates are used to style the alert lines. Therefore, you need to create a few templates of horizontal line, then specify the template you desire for each of the alert lines (up/down) and each of the states (activated/deactivated) in the “Graphics” section of the tool settings. If the template name you enter is incorrect or you leave it empty, the default template of horizontal line will be used.