- NinjaTrader 7 platform: No longer supported
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
+ In the NT7 version: Potential low & high are only displayed for today’s range (not available for past days). Additionally, they are just shown as horizontal lines instead of plots.
+ You need to load enough days of data. For example, if you want to display the information of 20-day average range, please load at least 30 days of data (since weekends are also counted).
Do you want to have the following useful fact displayed nicely on your chart? Here comes the power of Day Range, a professional NinjaTrader daily range indicator. Let’s take an example below.
The market moved 120 ticks per day on average for the last 3 days. Today it has climbed 50 ticks in a strong uptrend. → There is a potential room for a further rise of 70 ticks that may happen in the rest of the day.
- Display a professional table of today’s developing range and previous days’ average ranges for easy reading & comparison
- Support 3 options for range unit: point, tick, pip
- Support up to 5 options for lookback
- Allow flexible positioning of the table at any of 4 chart corners
- Draw potential low & high based on the reference range you choose (calculation: potential low & high are anticipated levels that the price has to reach so that today’s range equals the reference range)
- Display potential low & high as plots NT8 only
- Plot potential center (the average of potential low & high) NT8 only
- Let you choose session break or any custom time as the start time of a day
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination NT8 only
- Can be used in HelloWin Backtest - our AMAZING backtesting software @ HelloWin.io
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: only INTRADAY intervals (no matter timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom)
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 09 Mar 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 27 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 14 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 04 Jan 2018 – Point unit was added.
- 02 Feb 2017 – The indicator was made to draw on Strategy Analyzer’s charts.
- 12 Nov 2016 – The plotting logic was updated.
- 05 Nov 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 03 Feb 2015 – The indicator was released.