- Lifetime licenses
- Lifetime upgrades
- Lifetime support
- In the NT7 version: Potential low & high are only displayed for today's range (not available for past days). Additionally, they are just shown as horizontal lines instead of plots.
- You need to load enough days of data. For example, if you want to display the information of 20-day average range, please load at least 30 days of data (since weekends are also counted).
Do you want to have the following useful fact displayed nicely on your chart? Here comes the power of Day Range, a professional NinjaTrader daily range indicator. Let's take an example below.
The market moved 120 ticks per day on average for the last 3 days. Today it has climbed 50 ticks in a strong uptrend. → There is a potential room for a further rise of 70 ticks that may happen in the rest of the day.
- Display a professional table of today's developing range and previous days' average ranges for easy reading & comparison
- Support 3 options for range unit: point, tick, pip
- Support up to 5 options for lookback
- Allow flexible positioning of the table at any of 4 chart corners
- Draw potential low & high based on the reference range you choose (calculation: potential low & high are anticipated levels that the price has to reach so that today's range equals the reference range)
- Display potential low & high as plots NT8 only
- Plot potential center (the average of potential low & high) NT8 only
- Let you choose session break or any custom time as the start time of a day
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination NT8 only
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: only INTRADAY intervals (no matter time-based or non-time-based, standard or custom)
- Chart styles: whatever
Ready to use out of the box
Fully configurable & customizable with ease
- 09 Mar 2021 - Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 27 Apr 2019 - The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 14 Sep 2018 - The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 04 Jan 2018 - Point unit was added.
- 02 Feb 2017 - The indicator was made to draw on Strategy Analyzer's charts.
- 12 Nov 2016 - The plotting logic was updated.
- 05 Nov 2016 - The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 03 Feb 2015 - The indicator was released.
Day Range $$5 5Sandeep Rao100%This is my story, I ordered the Day Range indicator for NIFTY India. To my dismay, it didn't work well as it calculated ranges in ticks. I asked Larry Pi if there was a workaround, and he created a new version with all the choices for range unit: points, ticks, pips. He was with me all through the process, with very short turnaround cycles. So don't hesitate at all to pick what you want! You won't regret.
These testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other users or customers and do not guarantee future performance or success.
For just a one-time payment, you will get:
PREMIUM product with meticulous dev & design
LIFETIME license, without any hidden fees
FREE exchange within 15 days
FREE world-class support, for life
FREE upgrade for NinjaTrader 8, for life
FREE access to our self-served licensing system
FREE remote assistance if you cannot install yourself
Why ninZa.co ???
Integrity & reliability
30,000+ users worldwide
150+ indicators & packages
450+ reviews with 5 stars
10 years in the business
- Prices below market averages
- Premium-grade indicators
- Lifetime after-purchase assistance
- 150+ indicators of various types
- Comprehensive trading packages
- HelloWin for backtesting, add-ons
- 30,000+ worldwide users
- 10 years in the industry
- Among top NinjaTrader 8 vendors
- Remote desktop assistance
- Live chat support
- Email assistance
- 15-day exchange
- Straightforward process
- No additional fees