Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 30% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
Rolling pivot is a trading method suggested by Mark B. Fisher in his book “The Logical Trader”. The original version just monitors 3 latest days for pivot calculation, but in our version we allow you to decide the number of days: it can be 3, 5, 7, 10 days… The basic idea is taking into account the highest high, lowest low of the past X days, and the close to calculate the pivot plots.
Fisher’s rolling pivot low & high are displayed as S1 and R1 in our indicator. The area between S1 and R1 is where the market trades without a clear bias. Therefore, our indicator shades this area in yellow to signal traders of a choppy zone where you should not trade.
You should only trade when the market moves out of the choppy zone between S1 and R1. When the market breaches above R1, a bullish phase is established and long trades are favored. When the market breaches below S1, a bearish phase is established and short trades are favored.
In order to help you have targets for long/short trades, we added S2/R2, S3/R3, S4/R4 which are user-defined offsets from the PP line (those new S/R plots are our improvements compared to Fisher’s version).
Especially, we allow you to specify the minimum differential percentage to normalize pivot differential between days, which helps the S/R lines locate better: neither too expanding nor too collapsing.
- Allow configuring the number of days (X)
- Allow configuring minimum differential percentage
- Plot pivots of today’s session as well as all the past sessions
- Plot up to S4/R4 (optionally show/hide each pair)
- Allow modifying factors to compute S/R levels
- Colorize PP line to reflect if the market is bullish or bearish
- Shade the middle zone to highlight choppy price action
- Display how bullish/bearish the market is with an innovative ribbon
- Label each pivot lines (with an optional pivot name)
- Trigger alerts on middle zone breakout
- Print markers on middle zone breakout
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- 5 = above R4
- 4 = from R3 to R4
- 3 = from R2 to R3
- 2 = from R1 to R2
- 1 = from PP to R1
- -1 = from PP to S1
- -2 = from S1 to S2
- -3 = from S2 to S3
- -4 = from S3 to S4
- -5 = below S4
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 13 Jun 2020 – The indicator was released (built new).