Only ninZaFamily members have access to
DOWNLOAD ZONE to get this freebie [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
USD index generally has an excellent inverse correlation to risk assets like stocks or commodities. Therefore, the index can be used as an awesome confirming indicator for trading decisions.
USD index is calculated based on the spot forex rates of 6 input pairs EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/SEK, USD/CHF. It updates realtime with every beat of the forex market.
Our indicator produces the same realtime value as CNBC. A very slight difference results from the use of different data feeds.
Please be informed that the indicator requires a significant loading time, because it adds the data from 6 forex pairs mentioned above. Testing with our preferred data feed Kinetick shows that the average time to load this indicator on a minute-based chart (5 days of data) is approximately 7-15 seconds. Please be patient!
- Plot USD index to the highest accuracy
- Let you optionally smooth the plot with one of 9 popular moving-average types
- Colorize the plot based on its slope (rise or fall)
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased only (second, minute, day, week, month, year)
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
Please hit the nice button below to go to a special page where you can download this freebie instantly. You will also have the download access to ALL of ninZa.co's freebies ($1000+ value).contact us. Thank you!
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 25 Oct 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 02 Sep 2016 – Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 12 Aug 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 15 Oct 2014 – The indicator was released.