- Lifetime licenses
- Lifetime upgrades
- Lifetime support
[Free] USD Index
USD index generally has an excellent inverse correlation to risk assets like stocks or commodities. Therefore, the index can be used as an awesome confirming indicator for trading decisions.
USD index is calculated based on the spot currency rates of 6 top input pairs. It updates realtime with every beat of the market.
Our indicator produces the same realtime value as CNBC. A very slight difference results from the use of different data feeds.
Please be informed that the indicator requires a significant loading time, because it adds the data from the 6 top input pairs. Testing with our preferred data feed Kinetick shows that the average time to load this indicator on a minute-based chart (5 days of data) is approximately 7-15 seconds. Please be patient!Key features:
- Plot USD index to the highest accuracy
- Let you optionally smooth the plot with one of 9 popular moving-average types
- Colorize the plot based on its slope (rise or fall)
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased only (second, minute, day, week, month, year)
- Chart styles: whatever
Ready to use out of the box
Fully configurable & customizable with ease
- 25 Oct 2018 - The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 02 Sep 2016 - Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 12 Aug 2016 - The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 15 Oct 2014 - The indicator was released.
[Free] USD Index $$5 5Bob R.100%ninZa.co has something for every trader including forex. Two of their tools I use daily are Bid/Ask Display and USD Index. Both are FREE tools from ninZa.co. Thank you ninZa.co!
Bid/Ask Display can be used in the NT8 Market Analyzer as well as on charts. The key to using it is to watch the spread and not enter when the spread is wider than normal, like when the day rolls over and when money flows from one-time zone to another.
Now for USD Index, it is a synthetic dollar index composed of the USD pairs on your forex feed. It compares favorably with the dollar index on Kinetic feed and with the ICE (intercontinental exchange). The key to using USD Index is you will need a licensed NT8 so you can connect to multiple feeds simultaneously. For example, my NT8 connects to Rithmic, Forex.com, and Kinetic simultaneously.
The value of USD Index is in its correlation and anticorrelation relationship with Forex USD pairs, Gold, Crude Oil, and Equity indexes. Do a google on dollar correlations and you will find some profitable clues to monitor. Make some forex charts with USD Index indicator applied. It can be put in a subgraph or overlaid it on the pair price data, but assign it to the left scale and forex data on the right scale. Then watch for congruent trends when the USD is the base (USDJPY) and anti-congruent trends when it isn't the base as in EURUSD. Watch for the turning points. The dollar index trend relationship isn't exactly 1 to 1, and it can be leading or lagging, so wait for the synchronicity.
These testimonials may not be representative of the experience of other users or customers and do not guarantee future performance or success.
For just a one-time payment, you will get:
PREMIUM product with meticulous dev & design
LIFETIME license, without any hidden fees
FREE exchange within 15 days
FREE world-class support, for life
FREE upgrade for NinjaTrader 8, for life
FREE access to our self-served licensing system
FREE remote assistance if you cannot install yourself
Why ninZa.co ???
Integrity & reliability
30,000+ users worldwide
150+ indicators & packages
450+ reviews with 5 stars
10 years in the business
- Prices below market averages
- Premium-grade indicators
- Lifetime after-purchase assistance
- 150+ indicators of various types
- Comprehensive trading packages
- HelloWin for backtesting, add-ons
- 30,000+ worldwide users
- 10 years in the industry
- Among top NinjaTrader 8 vendors
- Remote desktop assistance
- Live chat support
- Email assistance
- 15-day exchange
- Straightforward process
- No additional fees