- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: any modes
- Trader manual: not available
Detect trend changes with a faster moving average: NinjaTrader T3 Pro
The NinjaTrader T3 Moving Average is a rather famous moving average developed by a software project manager, Tim Tillson. It is considered as a superior moving average compared to conventional ones as it is smoother and not sensitive to random noise.
We have stepped up our game and developed the NinjaTrader T3 Pro indicator that enhances the original T3 Moving Average.
Unlike the original T3 moving average which is created by the calculation based on EMA, our NinjaTrader T3 Pro moving average can be calculated with any of 11 popular moving averages. As a result, traders are free to experiment with different averaging methods to produce unprecedented versions of the T3 moving average.
We made a “cute” error in our programming, which has later become a great feature called “Chaos Smoothing”. With “Chaos Smoothing” enabled, T3 moving average comes with significantly less lag, and therefore signals often arrive much sooner as well as the disadvantage of price overshooting is lessened. You are given up to 5 methods for Chaos Smoothing: DEMA, EMA, TEMA, WilderMA, and ZLEMA.
Like other ninZa.co’s moving averages, our NinjaTrader T3 Pro moving average comes with a filter to give traders the power to assign the minimum plot change required to make the moving average angles up/down. If the plot change is less than the user-specified filter amount, the moving average will remain flat.
- Plot T3 moving average
- Allow configuring T-Count
- Allow configuring V-Factor
- Allow choosing among 5 methods for Chaos Smoothing: DEMA, EMA, TEMA, WilderMA, ZLEMA
- Allow applying a plot change filter
- Paint bars to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Paint background to show 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Colorize plot based on 2 phases: uptrend, downtrend
- Trigger alerts on trend shift
- Print markers on trend shift
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in ninZa.co's GRAND* HelloWin (our AMAZING analysis tool)
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_Trend: 1 = uptrend, -1 = downtrend
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 01 Nov 2022 – The indicator was released (build new).