Introduce Bitcoin payment gateway
Special sale: 50% OFF any indicators, just for a limited time
Applicable to all payments sent via our new Bitcoin payment gateway
Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 15% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: not available
This is a classic indicator remade by ninZa.co.
Awesome oscillator by Bill Williams is a well-known indicator with special signals for both trend following and trend fading. Its formula is simple: the Awesome plot value is equal to the difference between a fast MA and a slow MA. Our NinjaTrader Awesome oscillator lets you configure and smooth the slow & fast moving averages separately, each can be selected from 10 popular MA types.
A popular signal of Awesome indicator is twin peaks, which helps identify possible trend reversals. This kind of signal is most reliable when you observe a clear divergence between Awesome oscillator and price action:
- Bullish reversal: This happens when there are 2 consecutive negative peaks and the later peak is higher than the former.
- Bearish reversal: This happens when there are 2 consecutive positive peaks and the later peak is lower than the former.
Another useful signal for trend followers is a saucer, whose shape looks like a disk placed beneath a coffee cup. Despite its simplicity, saucers are wonderful signals for traders who wish to join a trend.
Details about twin peaks & saucer → https://www.tradingview.com/wiki/Awesome_Oscillator_(AO)
- Plot Awesome oscillator
- Allow independently configuring fast MA, slow MA with 10 popular moving-average types
- Allow independently smoothing fast MA, slow MA with 10 smoothing methods
- Allow specifying neighborhood (the number of bars to the left & right of a swing point)
- Colorize the plot in 4 different colors: positive increase, positive decrease, negative increase, negative decrease
- Trigger alerts on twin peaks & saucer appearance
- Print markers on twin peaks & saucer appearance
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Popup alert
- Sound alert (configurable rearm)
- Email alert (possibly configured as SMS alert)
- Message displayed in Alerts Log window
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- Signal_TwinPeaks: 1 = bullish twin peaks, -1 = bearish twin peaks, 0 = no twin peaks
- Signal_Saucer: 1 = bullish saucer, -1 = bearish saucer, 0 = no saucer
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 23 Sep 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, alert properties, marker string, chart info, property naming/positioning/grouping); alert popup was visually enhanced.
- 16 Feb 2020 – Font issue in Windows 7 was fixed.
- 14 Feb 2020 – The indicator was released (built new).