- NinjaTrader 7 platform: No longer supported
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
- Calculate mode: OnBarClose only
- Trader manual: not available
It may be difficult or time-consuming, especially with tired eyes, to locate a wanted price in NinjaTrader’s built-in data box. For example, if you want to read a bar’s high, we will have to scan through boring characters for the letter “H”.
That’s why Smart Data Box was built to bring you a creative way of reading bar information. Let’s take a look below and discover the amazing logic with which ninZa.co presents OHLC data.
- Display essential bar information creatively in an elegant data box
- Highlight the hovered bar for easy identification
- Allow switching on/off the data box with middle mouse (i.e. mouse wheel) NT8 only
- Support fractional price format for ZB, ZF, ZN… NT8 only
- Support pip unit NT8 only
- Allow customizing colors of the data box’s elements NT8 only
- Instruments: futures, stocks, indices
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 25 Feb 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 10 May 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 08 Feb 2019 – Stability was improved.
- 19 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 19 Jul 2017 – A DPI-related issue was fixed.
- 06 Jan 2017 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- Apr 2014 – Bar duration was also displayed, helpful for non-time-based charts like tick chart.
- Jan 2014 – The indicator was released.