Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 30% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
It may be difficult or time-consuming, especially with tired eyes, to locate a wanted price in NinjaTrader’s built-in data box. For example, if you want to read a bar’s high, we will have to scan through boring characters for the letter “H”.
That’s why Smart Data Box was built to bring you a creative way of reading bar information. Let’s take a look below and discover the amazing logic with which ninZa.co presents OHLC data.
- Display essential bar information creatively in an elegant data box
- Highlight the hovered bar for easy identification
- Allow switching on/off the data box with middle mouse (i.e. mouse wheel) NT8 only
- Support fractional price format for ZB, ZF, ZN… NT8 only
- Support forex pip unit NT8 only
- Allow customizing colors of the data box’s elements NT8 only
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 10 May 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 08 Feb 2019 – Stability was improved.
- 19 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 19 Jul 2017 – A DPI-related issue was fixed.
- 06 Jan 2017 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- Apr 2014 – Bar duration was also displayed, helpful for non-time-based charts like tick chart.
- Jan 2014 – The indicator was released.