Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this software at 20% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW (upgrade from NT7 for just $0 or $25)
This indicator supports 2 profile types:
- Volume profile: The profile is based on volume distribution by price. For example, a volume profile row of 100 means that there have been 100 contracts traded at that price. Recommended for instruments with true volumes, such as futures and stocks.
- TPO profile: The profile is based on TPO distribution by price. TPO stands for “time price opportunity”, but we removed the time element to maximally simplify it for everyone to understand: a TPO is now just a “hit” of the market at a price. For example, a TPO profile row of 100 means that the market has traded at that price 100 times. Recommended for instruments without true volumes, such as forex.
THIS VERSION SHOWS A MARKET PROFILE FOR A LOOKBACK PERIOD YOU SPECIFY (view all versions). For example, the lookback period can be 50 bars, 200 bars, 1 million bars… or 3 days, 10 days, 50 days… (day-lookback feature is only available in the NT8 version).
- Build and print a COMPOSITE volume profile or TPO profile
- Give total control on resolution configuration (instruction for NT7 version)
- Allow specifying the lookback period in bars
- Allow specifying the lookback period in days NT8 only
- Print volume or TPO number at each price
- Print important profile levels (POC, WAP, VAL, VAH) with professional price labels (support fractional price format for ZB, ZF, ZN…)
- Allow painting profile with color gradient to highlight where volume/TPO distributes most or least
- Allow defining value area with custom percentage
- Allow quick on/off switch via a draggable & customizable toggle, WITHOUT reloading chart NT8 only
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
On NinjaTrader 8, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from charts.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 are absolutely FREE of charge.
All software upgrades for NinjaTrader 8 are absolutely FREE of charge.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
Because software products may be copied and stored easily, we will NOT issue refunds of any kind.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this software, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 02 Feb 2021 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order).
- 20 Apr 2019 – The licensing system was critically upgraded.
- 12 Sep 2018 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform; the toolbar menu was removed.
- 28 Mar 2017 – The indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 15 Dec 2016 – Label sharpness was enhanced; anti-aliasing was optimized.
- 13 Oct 2016 – Bar outline blur was fixed.
- 11 Oct 2016 – A minor graphical change was made.
- 01 Sep 2016 – Setting groups were reordered; the indicator was re-exported to be compatible with recent changes of the platform.
- 25 Aug 2016 – An auto-scaling issue was fixed.
- 21 Jul 2016 – Stability was improved.
- 20 Jun 2016 – Fractional price format was added (for ZB, ZF, ZN…).
- 16 Jun 2016 – The indicator was released (converted from its NT7 version).
NinjaTrader 7 version:
- 28 Feb 2015 – The indicator was released.