Returning customers & ninZaFamily members
can get this product at 30% discount [contact]
- NinjaTrader 7 platform: NOT PLANNED
- NinjaTrader 8 platform: AVAILABLE NOW
Intraday VWAP Pro is an important indicator that measures a trading session’s average price by taking into account traded volumes. Trades with large volumes will impact more on VWAP calculations than trades with small volumes. VWAP is a CRITICAL benchmark of price that is used by big players. For more information, please read VWAP Definition and How to Trade VWAP.
The major use of Intraday VWAP Pro is to help identify the intraday trend of the market. When the price is above VWAP, the market is in an uptrend; when the price is below VWAP, the market is in a downtrend. Therefore, this indicator can be used as a very powerful trend filter: we take only long signals when the price is above VWAP, and take only short signals when the price is below VWAP.
Second, VWAP can be used as a support/resistance indicator. For this purpose, we added S1/R1, S2/R2, S3/R3, S4/R4 which are user-defined offsets from VWAP. The offsets can be specified in multiple units:
- Standard deviation: 3 different formulas to compute StdDev
- Day-based unit: Prevday’s range or Today’s range
- Bar-based unit: Today’s average bar range
Various types of S/R line offset is what really makes ninZa.co’s Intraday VWAP Pro unique & distinctive among many VWAP versions on the market.
We also added an option for volume power to let you decide the power of volume that will be used in weighting: square root of volume (power = 0.5), normal volume (power = 1), volume squared (power = 2), volume cubed (power = 3)…
Our innovative ribbon (which can be placed at the top or bottom) visually tells you how bullish/bearish the market is. For example, when the market reaches S3/R3, the ribbon is MORE red/blue than when the market is somewhere near S1/R1. Very convenient, right?
The VWAP line can be colorized to reflect whether the market is above or below VWAP. Chart background can also be painted for the same purpose.
All of the plots (VWAP and S/R lines) are rounded to the nearest tick size.
- Plot VWAP
- Allow configuring volume power
- Allow smoothing VWAP with SMA
- Plot S1/R1, S2/R2, S3/R3, S4/R4 which are user-defined distances from VWAP
- Allow specifying S/R offset unit based on StdDev: 3 different formulas
- Allow specifying S/R offset unit based on day data: Prevday’s range or Today’s range
- Allow specifying S/R offset unit based on bar data: Today’s average bar range
- Allow configuring S/R offset multipliers
- Paint regions between VWAP and S/R lines
- Colorize VWAP to show uptrend vs downtrend
- Paint background to show uptrend vs downtrend
- Display how bullish/bearish the market is with an innovative ribbon
- Be NinjaScript ready for advanced usage, only restricted by your imagination
- Expose dedicated NinjaScript signals
- Can be used in Market Analyzer
- Can be used in Strategy Builder
- Can be used in BloodHound
- Can be used in 3rd-party indicators, strategies, products
- Professional & clean signature for easy calling
Dedicated NinjaScript signals:
- 5 = above R4
- 4 = from R3 to R4
- 3 = from R2 to R3
- 2 = from R1 to R2
- 1 = from VWAP to R1
- -1 = from VWAP to S1
- -2 = from S1 to S2
- -3 = from S2 to S3
- -4 = from S3 to S4
- -5 = below S4
- Instruments: CFDs, forex, futures, indices, options, stocks
- Interval types: timebased or non-timebased, standard or custom
- Chart styles: whatever
- Ready to use out of the box
- Fully configurable & customizable with ease
Please read Installation Guide for details.
FREE support for life! Feel free to ask us anything, anytime.
In NinjaTrader 8 platform, you even have access to our PRIORITY SUPPORT directly from chart.
Please read Customer Service for details.
All upgrades for NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are FREE to request.
A one-time low fee may be required for an upgrade from NinjaTrader 7 to NinjaTrader 8.
Please read Upgrade Policy for details.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE!
Upon purchasing this indicator, you agree to be bound by Terms of Service.
Various types of indicators, all under one roof.
Please check out all of our NinjaTrader 8 indicators.
NinjaTrader 8 version:
- 28 Nov 2020 – Massive changes, fixes and improvements were made (DPI, display name, Z order, property naming/positioning/grouping).
- 11 Jun 2020 – Massive improvements and changes were made.
- 26 May 2020 – The indicator was released (built new).